My experience with my strategy - Page 303
Page 303 of 403 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    There are really many more learning the traders can get to learn and know about the market. But the fact remains that the trader that has the best of skills and experience will succeed the business. The trader that wants to become experience will need to follow the basic trading method. The demo account is till known to be the best place to learn all we need to know.
    Learning is so much important for every trader without learning getting success in Forex is not possible.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge.There are so many strategies in Forex and my experience is good trading with trend line strategy and it one of the good strategy for trading.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Traders experience is really matter on this business because without exprience this is not possible to make money from trading. Traders experience is so much matter in this business because without their experience they cannot use a trading strategy well. There experience and their learning is the only thing which is lead traders towards the success of this business.
    Forex business is good and profitable but making money in this business is not easy.Trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are various strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghulam View Post
    Forex business is good and profitable but making money in this business is not easy.Trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are various strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.
    yes its necessary we can say we can not trade here without learning so learn it first and learn it properly not like half learning, some time people learn on demo but without clearing confusion they start real trading and that cause of their failure later. so we should trade until we clear our strategy until we make it more strong otherwise we can lose here. so experience is necessary for trading for this purpose use some good practice and give it time as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Experience have lots more to teach us and we should get very prepared in the means to manage our investment and see we have the means to follow stronger trades in forex. Our experience will enable us understand this market and will therefore help us to know what works and what should be very much avoided. Good experience will enable us to follow this market at the right time as well as look into the means to manage risk and see we can have the means to build up a high trade.
    Experience is a good teacher a trader must learn from his experience.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.So many simple strategies are available in Forex and my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Experience is a good teacher a trader must learn from his experience.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.So many simple strategies are available in Forex and my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.
    Trading experience will determine how successful the trader can be, because with the experience, then the trader gets to learn and know how they can handle their market and decisions making. Trading takes a lot of trading learning and from my knowledge as a trader. A trader that is so much experience gets to be know what they should do and then what they shouldn't do as per that which will make them money or make them losses.

Banned
    Experience is one of the best and very effective factor that helps us a lot to get the best from this market because this is only experience that provide us correct and erect guideline and teaches us where we are wrong and which decisions can be taken at the time of requirements so on the basis of experience we can held a profitable trade easily .

Banned
    Experience is our teacher which teaches us and correct all the mite that are forming the bets function to trade well so on the basis of good earning powers and experience on trader with spending a lot of time on this market a trader will engaged a trade very effectively and make a stronger trade system to make the most useful trade results easily in whole the career .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    Experience is one of the best and very effective factor that helps us a lot to get the best from this market because this is only experience that provide us correct and erect guideline and teaches us where we are wrong and which decisions can be taken at the time of requirements so on the basis of experience we can held a profitable trade easily .
    Good knowledge and trading experience is the key to success.Therefore trader should spend good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.There are so many and different strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy my experience is good trading with scalping strategy and it is good strategy for trading.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Experience is our teacher which teaches us and correct all the mite that are forming the bets function to trade well so on the basis of good earning powers and experience on trader with spending a lot of time on this market a trader will engaged a trade very effectively and make a stronger trade system to make the most useful trade results easily in whole the career .
    Experience is our teacher but then again, depending on if we will get to learn from the experience we have gotten, the trader who has gotten to develop their skills and learn from day to day learning will become profitable, there is no two ways about that. In a nutshell, the way experience works is that we get to learn from our mistakes and take corrections.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghulam View Post
    Good knowledge and trading experience is the key to success.Therefore trader should spend good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.There are so many and different strategies in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy my experience is good trading with scalping strategy and it is good strategy for trading.
    I am agree with you , experience is important to get a secured trade in this risky market so on the basis of good learning skills and experience of a trader can obtain more chances to get success because experience ca provide u correct guideline and also help us in making the trade very best so experience is one important factor in our success .

Page 303 of 403 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast