My experience with my strategy - Page 2
Page 2 of 403 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    That's a good start!
    But it needs much more - a few rules for 'going down' and 'going up', a few rules for sideways market (where no trade should be made), a few rules for a turning point.
    I myself had to go to the very basics of market so I can be satisfied with any rules - there are two forces - supply and demand, there are two critical moments - desire (initial order) and responce (liquidity), there are two possible outcomes - balance and disbalance, all of this can be more active or more inactive. This things exist alltogether all the time in multiple sizes. My job became to notice which one and of what size is the leading one for the moment and find when a disbalance is present.
    Hope that helps.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess the use with the returns on working of the monitoring on referring the good captures of the future trend direction with the movesment those gives of chance on closing of the longer on pips as to had with the supports also on occupying the signals by the technical works on analytics.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i do not think it is a good strategy.it is good you open trade to follow the trend but we all know trend is all changing.so i think it is really risky option to trade.can you explain how we find out the trend if we follow candelstick or draw trendline and which time frame we need to follow.please describe your strategy with screenshot which help me and also help the others who like to use this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Experience is most impotent matter in forex trade, the trader who have hug experience , it help him to discover new and perfect strategy that help him to gain more and more from his forex trading.So all should be practice forex trading more and more time for return good result from forex trade..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    i do not think it is a good strategy.it is good you open trade to follow the trend but we all know trend is all changing.so i think it is really risky option to trade.can you explain how we find out the trend if we follow candelstick or draw trendline and which time frame we need to follow.please describe your strategy with screenshot which help me and also help the others who like to use this strategy.
    I don't like such types of trading strategies those not include any fair risk and reward in trading. There are many forex trading strategies in forex but I would suggest you to use in which you will able to get a good risk and reward in trading. Aggressive trading or less profitability with high risk would not be a suitable option for any newbie or old trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the good returns on working of customs with the monitoring and evaluation of profile of the market leaves of chance as trader to had with the good understanding with the further decision on referring use with the options on qualifying options as the follows of the good strategy on running with the limit on release of funding on executing order with the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    indeed the great functions upon checking associated with information using the marketplace individuals in order to provides associated with opportunity because investor to utilize the actual unique upon technique because attractive for the future movesment because occupying the actual specialized program upon dealing with the actual analytics upon mentioning the utilization using the much better upon choices to utilize the actual ask for combined with the predetermined upon preliminary attribution using the opportunity upon starting brand new placement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    At the moment my trading experience is bigger and i think now is a good time to share one i think very good thing which reduces losses as much as 75%. So the thing is trader open trade with some stop loss and some take profit (size now isn't important) and when the currency has reached the half of the planned profit then trader make stop loss to in that point which trade was opened ( beak even) and in that moment trader can just get something not lose.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    think this thread creator should come back to update this thread, i see the stop loss and take profits, the name of the strategy still not there, i do not knwo how i can work with this inconclusive trading explanation the stop loss is 30 pis just like the take profits, it does not seems right to me own trading ways.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    It will be better if you will write about it and will share more valuable information about other forex subject's with us. You can get a rookie level if you will active and will share best trading knowledge with us. As I can see that you are using a low quality of risk and reward in this strategy that is only 1:1, you should focus on much risk and reward like 1:2, 1:3
    Wrong risk and reward trading some time can create calamity for trader's. Even low winning percentage of a trading strategy can give us a wonderful trading result if there is a good use of risk and reward in it. There are many good possibilities of making big money in forex, some pattern are very famous and they can give us 1:4 to 1:6 risk and reward in trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 403 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast