My experience with my strategy - Page 11
Page 11 of 403 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    It is good when we have the good trading experience on how to make use of our trading strategy that would give us that good mindset on how to trade more effectively. Trading in Forex market and getting to know more is depending on the experience we have in the market that is how we can become successful in the business.
    Yes sir, traders are working in the market not only because of the present ways of trading which they have, but the right ways to continually training themselves and getting better development in the market all the time. That is good for traders than anything else, and no matter what traders are doing, they should never relent till they find the right earning means.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by moccarist11 View Post
    the returns on work with the evaluation gives of chance as trader gains of certain with the conclusion to calls of the further as expending proper on limit with the risks on submission, to complete target within the limit of range with the given terms of trading plan.
    Trading with evaluation of our trading performance would be better for us, I mostly follow the same I do proper trading evaluation time to time, now days I am checking my trading performance for every week and when I got losses then I also write down those causes in my notebook, frankly speaking I am enjoying my trading now days, I am doing regular improvement and trading journals and proper evaluation helping me a lot to improve myself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, my experience also with my trading strategy has made me know that, the only best way I will be able to make money from forex trading is by sticking to what has been working for me, and not minding what other traders are doing because we all do trade differently in the market therefore we have to learn and master how our own works for us.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Good Strategy dear, i agreed with you that with a good experience, we must need good strategy so that we can understand forex market and by fluctuation of market we can earn money and in think both experience and strategy matters.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Well, my experience also with my trading strategy has made me know that, the only best way I will be able to make money from forex trading is by sticking to what has been working for me, and not minding what other traders are doing because we all do trade differently in the market therefore we have to learn and master how our own works for us.
    [lang=id]well, that is good and then the conclusion here that we just need to trade based on what have been learned and practiced before and we have understood and mastered them with well, that is the key for us to know for what we are doing till we take the risk and start to manage it and give us some earning[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]well, that is good and then the conclusion here that we just need to trade based on what have been learned and practiced before and we have understood and mastered them with well, that is the key for us to know for what we are doing till we take the risk and start to manage it and give us some earning[/lang]
    Yeah and on the other hand, that is also known as being disciplined, without being disciplined, there is no way we would be able to make that money we have craved for from forex trading, the discipline has to really start from learning. Learning is the main key and way of being a successful trader, thus we gain experience by making use of the demo account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Yeah and on the other hand, that is also known as being disciplined, without being disciplined, there is no way we would be able to make that money we have craved for from forex trading, the discipline has to really start from learning. Learning is the main key and way of being a successful trader, thus we gain experience by making use of the demo account.
    [lang=id]right friend, traders need to plant discipline deeply in mind and use it for everything, then traders get good focus in laerning, practicing and trading that becomes the right thing to trade later, this business will pay us based on what have been perpared before,,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    It is good having to experience with the market your experience before using it on the real account. The market is not literally what we think it is, not what we have read on books that it is, forex is quite different when it comes to the practical aspect of it that is the more most reason why before using the real account we have to learn through the demo account first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It is good having to experience with the market your experience before using it on the real account. The market is not literally what we think it is, not what we have read on books that it is, forex is quite different when it comes to the practical aspect of it that is the more most reason why before using the real account we have to learn through the demo account first.
    it is good to have the experience in the forex business, that is a way to make traders know what they can do and build the money making strategy which will be the tool of work for traders in this forex business, traders will not trade to make money when tey do not have the working strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is good to have the experience in the forex business, that is a way to make traders know what they can do and build the money making strategy which will be the tool of work for traders in this forex business, traders will not trade to make money when tey do not have the working strategy.
    We need the experience to grow and of course we should know that we would get the experience therefore we will loss also so therefore that is the reason why we have to make sure not to put in real money to trade only when we have the knowledge and the best experience obtained with the demo account.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 403 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast