My experience with my strategy - Page 101
Page 101 of 403 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4024

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    I would like to share my real mistake / bad experience that I did more then one trade in one day that was the biggest reason why I missed concentration and make a wrong trades, I get loss several time due to my this bad habit and I am trying to overcome this bad habit, I believe that never stick with computer all the time, just trade in selected time in order to avoid the terrible situation, recently I am using London and New York trading sessions and I am earning reasonable amount.
    Experience is the best way to succeed in this business, if you have got the good experience the success will come. Now that you have experienced all those you have mentioned, I think you should now make use of it in a good way and avoid the losses from coming to past again. Go back to the demo account and resume the learning and be serious now.

Mistakes makes us, the more learning we do then we see the mistakes we have made and then we become good, the experience to become a successful trader takes time, you have got to use the demo account and after wards you need to also use the real trading account in form of cent one, where the risk is little and then you can learn with lower risk trading.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Mistakes makes us, the more learning we do then we see the mistakes we have made and then we become good, the experience to become a successful trader takes time, you have got to use the demo account and after wards you need to also use the real trading account in form of cent one, where the risk is little and then you can learn with lower risk trading.
    if we spend the time to evaluate the past, and we will know some reasons behind the mistakes and give us more ideas to trade better after evaluate them seriously, that become the key for us to know our weakness and how to complete it then we can do trading better than the past, and for this we need to make sure this point is a part of our responsibility where we need to grow bigger and to be a real trader
    we can use demo account or using real account trading

It's perfectly necessary we see reasons to develop ourselves and work on how to create a better system which will help us to become a good trader. No matter how we see it we must come to realize that success in this trade is actually one we must invest time to manage perfectly. I learn from experience always and this have helped me take proper corrections in my trade to see I can make good trade always and have that which would give me the best opportunity to make it in the proper timing. A good strategy is excellent and if we work hard to build one, we can have what it takes to make good pips.

Banned
    your strategy is good and safe because you do not trade until find good trading conditions and so this makes trading less risky, trading should be done in good condition when there is a trend able to make profits and avoid reversal of the market against you, so you can be able to make consistent profits from the market always.

When I was still learning on how to make use of my strategy, I was not doing so great so I encountered some loses as well, actually at the end of it all I learned that if we want to make money we have to demo trading, so I went to demo where I could easily loss and then learn the reason why I have lost my money and then pick up again, it has really helped me.

brother we are all from different countries. so you must mention time in GMT. as concerned with your strategy if you want to just learn about this market then this strategy is good for you but if you want earn good profit then SL of 30 pips can give you huge loss. so voleum of you trading depend on strategy.

Trader
    Our strategies gives us the opportunity to analyze our trade in the very right means and be ready to take them once it agrees with our system. Experience is vital when it comes to trading forex and surely from our experience we will understand how to make good profits which we need. Learning do not end and from our experience, we will always have the ability to manage our trade and build a more successful plans that will help us become profitable.

Experience has always been the best teacher, a trader that wants to learn and have a good experience about how forex trading works, should take experience seriously to the other level, that means making sure to always see that the learning is done one the demo account, my point being that, there is no other best form of learning aside from using the demo account that would give us real time experience.

Quote Originally Posted by +greenpip View Post
    Experience has always been the best teacher, a trader that wants to learn and have a good experience about how forex trading works, should take experience seriously to the other level, that means making sure to always see that the learning is done one the demo account, my point being that, there is no other best form of learning aside from using the demo account that would give us real time experience.
    Yes, the experience is really the best teacher, and we have to try all within our power to gather the right experience that will ever be helping us when we are trading the market. I am a trader that likes to be trading with caution and confidence, that was why i learned so well. It took me years to have much experience in the market, and i am enjoying it now.

Page 101 of 403 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast