My experience with my strategy
Page 1 of 249 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with my strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4

My experience with my strategy

Hi, traders now i share with you my actually first trading experience when i used my own strategy some experienced trader this all thread will seams very boring, but maybe for some beginners this will be helpful.
    Before i will telling my strategy i need to say my strategy is very very simple i definitely think all traders have experience with it.
    And now my strategy:
    Take profit: 30 pips
    Stop loss also 30 pips
    Volume: 0.01
    And time when i open trades is from 16:00 to 19:00 PM
    The currencies what i prefer are EUR/USD; GBP/USD and AUD/USD.
    Important information: The thing is in every trade i follow currency i mean if the currency goes down i sell it but only then when i see market is not changed detection in the last two hours and also then when i see the news which shows positive or negative information about currency i mean i don't risk a lot.
    if i don't sure about what currency will do i don't open trade and wait a better moment.
    Also i need to say that i open just one trade in day.
    Now is two weeks since i use that strategy and results are 50 to 50
    More about results i will write later, but now maybe you have some advice or opinion about all of this?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Now is one and a half month since i am using this strategy and I have some conclucions which I can tell you now : every move influence everything I had few mistakes were made because I didn't stick to my plan -first I did more then one trade in one day that was the biggest reason why I missed concentration and make a wrong trades, the next thing is I made a very fast decisions I taked a big risk. I know these mistakes are very silly and maybe stupid but this all are how we are learning something.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by natureman; 04-23-2015 at 11:16 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate thanks for sharing about your strategy but what about your forex charts or screenshots. You should also tell us that on which you are buying and selling and how you are using stop loss in trading. If you are really gaining good profit from it then it can help to other forum member's too so please give your best about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Looking at this system and plan above, I will not think it twice before I say that I cannot do it. This system lack trading management, and the reliability of making money in this is totally 50% which is not wise at all. I would advice the thread starter to go and learn the managerial ways of trading, this is when a successful trading ideas could be built.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate thanks for sharing about your strategy but what about your forex charts or screenshots.
    Yes, about charts or and my analysing skills these are things which I need to learn now I'm reading about what lines are best and now I'm thinking about which is best and helpful for me ,soon I will write about that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman View Post
    Yes, about charts or and my analysing skills these are things which I need to learn now I'm reading about what lines are best and now I'm thinking about which is best and helpful for me ,soon I will write about that.
    It will be better if you will write about it and will share more valuable information about other forex subject's with us. You can get a rookie level if you will active and will share best trading knowledge with us. As I can see that you are using a low quality of risk and reward in this strategy that is only 1:1, you should focus on much risk and reward like 1:2, 1:3

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by natureman View Post
    Now is one and a half month since i am using this strategy and I have some conclucions which I can tell you now : every move influence everything I had few mistakes were made because I didn't stick to my plan -first I did more then one trade in one day that was the biggest reason why I missed concentration and make a wrong trades, the next thing is I made a very fast decisions I taked a big risk. I know these mistakes are very silly and maybe stupid but this all are how we are learning something.
    all trading strategy requires discipline on the trading rule, using money management and risk management and has a good risk and reward. all elements must work well. it is a prerequisite to achieve success. furthermore you can learn from the mistake and experience. it will make you feel better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes the good works on monitoring of profiles with the market those to gives of chance as trader to work with the distinct on strategy as appealing of the future movesment as occupying the technical system on working with the analytics on referring the use with the better on options to work with the request along with the preset on initial attribution with the chance on opening new position.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    It will be better if you will write about it and will share more valuable information about other forex subject's with us. You can get a rookie level if you will active and will share best trading knowledge with us. As I can see that you are using a low quality of risk and reward in this strategy that is only 1:1, you should focus on much risk and reward like 1:2, 1:3
    That's looking good that we are not only talking about our trading strategy and trading psychology in robo forex forum. I think the use of a good risk and reward is also an very important part of our trading. If management is good there then 1:1 risk and reward can work but if a trader have to gain best trading result then he need 1:3 to 1:4 risk reward in trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I read al your post and found that you have a good right in your words . and os course the trading should contain the trading news and the best ways for the trading based news . patience is a must also . revising our selves . is a must for the trading . and all of the ways must be aliged to gether

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 249 123451151101 ... LastLast