Working with Bollinger Bands - Page 87
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687

Thread: Working with Bollinger Bands

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Instead of using multiple indicator we can better combine an indicator that we know with some chart pattern or SOR levels to get our trading signals. When we understand the bollinger bands we can have simple terms for trading that can give good accuracy, we can chose to use it in some combinations. Bollinger bands can be used as a volatility indicator, the middle band is a simple moving average that is usually set at 20 periods.
    little experience i got about indicators and my logic tells me that's better to trade with one or at least two indicators at a time than using a lot at once. in this case with bollinger band i think it's enough to use and when we want to get more confirmation, we can choose another indicator or technique to complete our strategy like adding candlestick pattern analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    little experience i got about indicators and my logic tells me that's better to trade with one or at least two indicators at a time than using a lot at once. in this case with bollinger band i think it's enough to use and when we want to get more confirmation, we can choose another indicator or technique to complete our strategy like adding candlestick pattern analysis.
    Using one or two indicators is about what the trader knows in the market, and some indicators can work alone. The good example of the indicators which can work rightly alone is the bollinger bands indicator, the bollinger bands indicator is strong and it is working with many functions in one place. It can trade the market trend and get to warn the trader when a reversal is possible. It can likewise trade the market volatility and tell traders where the stop loss have to be located.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Using one or two indicators is about what the trader knows in the market, and some indicators can work alone. The good example of the indicators which can work rightly alone is the bollinger bands indicator, the bollinger bands indicator is strong and it is working with many functions in one place. It can trade the market trend and get to warn the trader when a reversal is possible. It can likewise trade the market volatility and tell traders where the stop loss have to be located.
    I got stuck with bollinger band indicator with enough wrong trades I decided not to practice with it anymore. Twice got me interested to test this indicator when I read a trading book in a store and when I try to implement the same rules, I failed many times with it. Maybe taking indicators to practice requires an extra help especially from Forex tutors who are experienced with the indicators because I personally found this difficult to learn by myself.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I got stuck with bollinger band indicator with enough wrong trades I decided not to practice with it anymore. Twice got me interested to test this indicator when I read a trading book in a store and when I try to implement the same rules, I failed many times with it. Maybe taking indicators to practice requires an extra help especially from Forex tutors who are experienced with the indicators because I personally found this difficult to learn by myself.
    it can be that thread is not valuable where you read strategy but bollinger band is good indicator, i recommend to use it on 1h time frame for short term trading, and make sure on upper and lower lines just wait for little while, some time market reverse but some time it can move more also, so wait will tell you what its next step can be, so use it its good

Trader
    It is really very useful and effective trading indicator to analysis the market for developing everyday simple or strong strategy for trading on this business. It is very difficult and powerful indicator and for beginner this indicator strategy does't simple matter sometime our little mistake are destroys our strategy on market and he can faces many losses from it.

Energy divergences will, in general, happen at market extremes where prices have driven excessively far, and like an elastic band impact, it needs to revert into a worth area. Divergences function admirably in range-bound market conditions. In any case, during solid trending markets, divergences will, in general, give numerous false signals along the way. Thus, it is significant not to utilize uniqueness in segregation. Understanding what is happening on the bigger period is frequently extremely accommodating in sifting through low likelihood exchanges.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687