Working with Bollinger Bands - Page 3
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Working with Bollinger Bands

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Forex itself is not for lot of profits. Trader has to work and get slow and steady earnings with patience. One Who has no skill usually they fail or loss in this trading. If anyone becomes emotion for losing then he can not be succeed. He always has to be confident that he can do it.before investing analysis future market price.This is very much helpful for a trader.Always be strict from your heart that i have to do it & of course.
    Slowly we learn the things and so slowly will our trading improve and our profits increase. There is no shortcut to making it in this forex market. You learn, you gain experience, you win. Though you can make money fast trading forex, but know that forex is not a get rich quick scheme. You've got to work for whatever you'll earn. We must be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Slowly we learn the things and so slowly will our trading improve and our profits increase. There is no shortcut to making it in this forex market. You learn, you gain experience, you win. Though you can make money fast trading forex, but know that forex is not a get rich quick scheme. You've got to work for whatever you'll earn. We must be patient.
    Yes friend we slowly and eventually can become good traders and not suddenly or overnight. When we learn something it will contribute to improve our trading. When we learn about money management and risk management we know how we can work in Forex trading more safely and stay protected from big losses. After all success in trading is all about how well we know and understand the Forex business and the mindset or discipline with which we work here.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes friend we slowly and eventually can become good traders and not suddenly or overnight. When we learn something it will contribute to improve our trading. When we learn about money management and risk management we know how we can work in Forex trading more safely and stay protected from big losses. After all success in trading is all about how well we know and understand the Forex business and the mindset or discipline with which we work here.
    What a great post mate, you explained about the value of our patience, our money management and risk management, and our understanding in this business. You are totally right that, success is all about our understanding, discipline, risk management, money management etc. I don't have any more word's, because these term's are enough to learn something big in forex.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    What a great post mate, you explained about the value of our patience, our money management and risk management, and our understanding in this business. You are totally right that, success is all about our understanding, discipline, risk management, money management etc. I don't have any more word's, because these term's are enough to learn something big in forex.
    Yes friend we have to learn all that one by one. Forex is an opportunity we can utilize only when we have the skills and what is needed to succeed here. Forex is the best online earning source I have discovered. It may also be for students and that means they need to know how to see to it that trading forex does not affect their studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes friend we have to learn all that one by one. Forex is an opportunity we can utilize only when we have the skills and what is needed to succeed here. Forex is the best online earning source I have discovered. It may also be for students and that means they need to know how to see to it that trading forex does not affect their studies.
    Forex offers us the capacity to earn money both in rising or falling markets. Forex only has two options, up and down, so some traders use hedging as a way protecting their position. although i am not a big fan of hedging because it does not make sense using it in forex unless the situations ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Forex offers us the capacity to earn money both in rising or falling markets. Forex only has two options, up and down, so some traders use hedging as a way protecting their position. although i am not a big fan of hedging because it does not make sense using it in forex unless the situations ask for it
    We have a great opportunity to earn money in the form of Forex. What is needed is the trader's work to understand this business well. Forex is true world wide business. Now all over the world people can work in Forex. It needs just internet connection to work in Forex. Any young and old people can do this business.

We have a great opportunity to earn money in the form of Forex. What is needed is the trader's work to understand this business well. Forex is true world wide business. Now all over the world people can work in Forex. It needs just internet connection to work in Forex. Any young and old people can do this business.
    Yes Forex can give us consistent profits but we have to become professional traders for that. I think the first level is the fear emotions, any beginner face this feeling because of lack of confidence. The second level is the greed, when the trader begin making profits, the greed emotion intervenes to destroy his trading discipline. I advise beginners to read much about the psychology side in forex trading because beeing aware of it is very important.

Banned
    When I was a newbie who know nothing about forex trading, I followed this indicator, which is good, but then as nothing is perfect it gets me confused, but also some times will strengthen my analysis, just as the recent signal it gives on EUCAD, as we and see, that is a bearish candle that comes after the bearish pin bar. And the bearish candle engulfed the previous bullish candle.. we can see that all candles broke out of Bollinger upper band.This signals a very sell pressure.

.EURCADDBBaily.png

Lets watch and see what happens, Bollinger band is a good indicator, but now I no longer make use of it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    When I was a newbie who know nothing about forex trading, I followed this indicator, which is good, but then as nothing is perfect it gets me confused, but also some times will strengthen my analysis, just as the recent signal it gives on EUCAD, as we and see, that is a bearish candle that comes after the bearish pin bar. And the bearish candle engulfed the previous bullish candle.. we can see that all candles broke out of Bollinger upper band.This signals a very sell pressure.

Lets watch and see what happens, Bollinger band is a good indicator, but now I no longer make use of it
    Ultimately it is always our skills and analysis that works in any indicator. I do not think that forex is very difficult, you just need to gain more and more knowledge, and after taking experience you become skilled and it is easy for you to make profit if you are well skilled.
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 06-22-2015 at 09:49 AM. Reason: del pictures

Banned
    Sir there are still some countries where trader's can do trade in forex I read about that couple of months back in one article, But yes its almost a world wide business now and becoming very famous all over the world. The right understanding of this business is very essential, and yes after that we just need an internet connection and one laptop or desktop to run this business. Even now days trading is possible on mobiles too so that's also in the favor of trader's

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast