what exactly is money management?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what exactly is money management?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1

what exactly is money management?

I am a new trader and i have noticed quickly that it is not easy to make profits and to keep making them consistently. I sometime make profit only to loose the profit in the next trade. I have tried to study to get the solution and i came across the term 'money management' in my research. So can somebody tell me what money management means?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Money management is nothing but managing the risk associated with Forex trading. It is the art of keeping our funds safe while trading in Forex. There are various tools to help us manage the risk in Forex like stop loss, hedging but we should have proper knowledge to use them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the money management is a tool it is a calculation of the volume that you are going to use in your trades in accordance with you account balance;to respect the money management is very important

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by bouchrika.maher View Post
    the money management is a tool it is a calculation of the volume that you are going to use in your trades in accordance with you account balance;to respect the money management is very important
    Money management is really good for traders to calculate the risk with decide how big volume which used at every transaction but most of the traders often not use money management because they just want to make profit more and more in a short time . They often use a high lot size for their trading without care about risk and overlook using money management .

So that for me money management to deal of transaction with a small percentage of risk so we can get a reasonable rate of profit as well as loss which avoid problems lead to bigger losses of money in our account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    money management in forex trading which means we set all the capital that we will use in forex trading. for example, we make a trading plan with a capital of $ 100, then we make a plan of how we can use that capital to forex trading can benefit and can avoid the risk of loss or margin call. then with the capital we also think the volume or lot what will we use, and we also think how later if I suddenly suffered a loss. that's why money management is necessary

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Money management is your ability to manage the risks that comes with trading on the currency market, such as applying stop loss on all your entries,do not over trade,not using too much or high lot size that would expose your account to much harm, so as a trader its important that you learn to manage risks ,and ensure that inculcate this on all your trading activities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Money management is the process of managing your money and by doing this you should show some professional approach towards your trading when you use that approach to use stops and get reward for your risk whether you are scalper or swing trader there has to be some discipline in your trading and you should always be aware of the risk involve and this is the way of long term success

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Money management is nothing but managing the risk associated with Forex trading business..... It is the art of keeping our funds safe while trading in Forex trading market.... There are various tools to help us manage the risk in Forex trading market like stop loss and invest our money wisely hedging but we should have proper knowledge to use them so that we can earn money..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Money management is your ability to manage the risks that comes with trading on the currency market, such as applying stop loss on all your entries,do not over trade,not using too much etc.It is a tool it is a calculation of the volume that you are going to use in your trades and a art of keeping our funds safe while trading in Forex.Money management is very necessary if you want earn profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Money management is the best management of every business. In every business the money management should be good to other business trading system . Money management is your ability to manage the risk that comes with trading on the currency market ,such as applying stop loss on all your entries ,do not over trade , not using too much .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast