do you use stop loss when open a trade ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you use stop loss when open a trade ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

do you use stop loss when open a trade ?

i use stop loss to protect my account because stop loss is the good tools of protecting the account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    it depend on the time frame and on your strategy . according to me i do not prefer to use stop loss if i am trading with scalping but i must use it if i am trading with long term trading and you can use stop loss in your trades without any problems so it totally depend on your way to make profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    i always use stop loss while trading, it is a must that a trader should use stop loss while trading, trading without stop loss will make the risk higher while trading, so we should always use the stop loss while trading so that we can limit our account to get huge losses.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes its very necessary for me to place stop loss in my trade but some time I not use stop loss when I not feel necessary regarding it because its only necessary if you are leaving your computer for some time and if you are doing trade on fundamental so if there is no high move in the market and you are enjoying your trading in front of your computer then there is no need of stop loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes I do. I have learned to always use a stop loss per open trade. I have ever had a strategy without the use of stop loss and it was very bad. I think trading with a stop loss is necessary to limit losses and help us to be disciplined trading. If you do not use stop loss then your trading become more risky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    yes i use it because this is very use full tool it secure us from big loss. some time specially news time market moves very fast that time this tool helps allot and secure me from big loss, i also use tp and trilling stop trilling stop is another good tool to secure your profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    i use stop loss to protect my account because stop loss is the good tools of protecting the account.
    I think stop loss is a very important subject while we do trading .we can save our investment by stop loss . i always used stop loss , because i don't want loss my all balance in once transaction

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    No, because the strategy I use is not compatible with stoploss function. Earlier I use stoploss for forex trading, but unfortunately stoploss even make me lose little by little, so I better end to forex trading without a stoploss, so I would rely on a strong margin when trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    No, because the strategy I use is not compatible with stoploss function. Earlier I use stoploss for forex trading, but unfortunately stoploss even make me lose little by little, so I better end to forex trading without a stoploss, so I would rely on a strong margin when trading forex.
    it very important to use stop loss when trading,i can only advise you to build your trading around making use of stop loss,i wonder the kinda of strategy you might be using that make you not to use stop loss when trading because even long term trader make use of stop loss when trading as well and the good thing about stop loss is that reduce our losing as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Generally I want to become sanguine to avoid any unwanted hazards by putting SL and TP. Sometimes, while I am staying on trade then I do not use it in my trading, but while I go away leaving any opened position, then I must use it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast