Given: 1

is forex enjoyable?

i enjoy forex . what you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes Forex is a good way to make money i think we must enjoy with Forex because it is so profitable and you can make hundred of dollars every hour but you must have a big capital and a good strategy to trade successfully .so it is a nice business in my opinion and we must love this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex is of course now the MOST enjoyable and benefit trade in the world. forex is now calling a money making machine and Easiest way to earn money. Objective You have to remember one thing eLearning is better then then currency earning forex trade Will Be a enjoyable and profitable trade for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Forex is enjoyable for those traders who has good knowledge and experience to trade in here. The traders who are confident while trading in forex will surely have enjoyment while trading, but the traders who takes this business too seriously will never take this business as enjoyment.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes forex is very enjoyable for a very good professional trader its all about our interest in this business because if you have interest in any field in which you want to work that always be very good for me and forex is same like that for me forex is a very interesting business for me and I love it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    Forex combines the two boredom and have fun when we have big profits and we withdraw earnings to be Forex very interesting and also when the transaction in the same direction as the analysis, but when the loss is Forex more business bored so we must maintain its profits in order to become a Forex is always work fun

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think forex make us enjoy because with were anywhere we can make money and most importantly to me is the forex is a search for the biggest money in the world. and the most important thing we can learn to make money in forex trading in many important place we are consistent with what we learn of course.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by opan; 08-31-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Forex trading is very enjoyable, because forex trading can do anywhere and anytime. Although forex is a business or a job, but forex has many differences with other businesses or jobs. So forex has high flexibility over other businesses or jobs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Yes, I like trading & analyze forex. It's been 3 years now, and I still love forex.

Forex is like a game to me. I love playing games...
    Forex & games are alike.. if we really know how to defeat "enemy" then we should know how to defeat market and get profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    I also enjoy Forex trading.i think most of the trader enjoy Forex trading.Forex trading is my income source.it give me happiness.For this reason i enjoy Forex trading very much.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast