are you proud to be a Forex trader ??
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: are you proud to be a Forex trader ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Cool are you proud to be a Forex trader ??

in fact Forex trading is a great business for any one .you can make good income with Forex trading.i think trading is nice also .so are you proud to be a Forex trader??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Really I am so much proud That I am a trader. I want to be a great traders in the world. I have many map about Forex trading. I am happy for doing Forex trading. My satisfaction is more than any other time. My age is Increasing in trading and i am Removing my financial problem by turn. I wish to Forex the Market just live long.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Yes, i do proud of that, the forex business is a very risky business and to earn from this business a trader will require lots of knowledge and experience, and to survive in this business sit is very hard task, and to earn from this business consistently will surely make us proud of that.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes I like this business of forex very much I can't live without forex now because now I am addicted to forex trading busienss and I like to spend my time on market because its a very good feeling to me here in the market because its help me to learning a lot here and I am sure that my future is very bright with forex

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well sometimes I find it difficult to say that am proud that I trade forex after experiencing a huge lose,but I have also learnt that in other to achieve what you desire you would have to pas through hardship in other to appricaite it when you start to succeed,so I would say that I am proud to be a forex trader,even though am yet to see the fruits of my labour.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no doubt that i am a proud to be forex trader because this is the first and best business for me and i found it is profitable business and with some work i can make some profits and i think that forex is one of the best businesses on the web but it does not hard working like other businesses in making,because hard working in forex is required for learning purpose only but once become a good trader everything will be easy after that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I am very glad because i am a trader and i will doing trading until death. this is very best business from all another businesses and traders can proud on himself. because they can working with economics and they can understand to economic. no any business can give you knowledge..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Whatever the profit/loss may be but I feel proud in becoming a trader in such an international trading market like forex.
    I blame my less skill and knowledge for my failure always. Accordingly I am trying to enrich my skill so that I can feel more proud after becoming a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    well, yes i'm proud to be a forex trader. because i always wanted to do this kind of job and now i'm working. no matter, i am still not a successful forex trader, but i am working on it to become a successful forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes ofcurse, you are right and i am agree with you, i can proudly say that i am a forex trader because forex trading business give me a chance of learnig about business and also gaining of knowledge chance, and forex trading business give me money on my regular work and i enjoy my life on those money, i am very happy from forex trading business

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast