USD/RUB untradable with current spread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USD/RUB untradable with current spread

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

USD/RUB untradable with current spread

The spread on this pair is around 1.43 rubles, which is around 235 USD pips ($10 value each).

USD/RUB does not move this much in a day, its average daily range is usually under 200 pips (in year 2015), for example today it was just 134 pips.

Does anyone trade this pair?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]ok you are right only if you are scalper because you can make good swings in this pair if you can expect the economy of india then the trend will be expected and you can make money in the market if the spread is high then you can swing , expecting the fundamental of the market if you are expert[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    USd/Rub is not for any scalpers at all due to the higher spread. All we can do to trade in here will be trading based on the condition of the market and try to understand the timing of it. Profit and loss might happen at any moment too as we trade but we just need to be very careful in making each position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    USd/Rub is not for any scalpers at all due to the higher spread. All we can do to trade in here will be trading based on the condition of the market and try to understand the timing of it. Profit and loss might happen at any moment too as we trade but we just need to be very careful in making each position.
    I do not have any idea about this trading pair, because this trading pair is not familiar to me, and let you can see the best trading strategy in this pair is long term only, Based on the long fundamental trading analysis, this pair is on the way to make bearish / weakness on USD, but sometimes, the weakness of RUB is faster than USD. Because the wide spread, I do not have any courage to make order in this chart

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I've traded this couple several times but it was in demo account, not real. This is due to high expansion and we know that the USD / RUB movement range is not as high as other small coins. I like to trade other pairs such as NOK, TRY, ZAR, MXN, or SEK because they have huge volatility against other minor pairs. Yes, these small pairs are widely expanded and require lot of margins to trade so wisely.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12