are you able to win forever ??
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: are you able to win forever ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

are you able to win forever ??

trading and win forever is an impossible matter because we must face loss while trade so can you tell me are you able to win trades forever ?? can you do this ??

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No my dear friend its very hard to win all trades here in the market because some time market move against us too it could me many reason like fundamental, earthquake or flood in that country etc so there are many cause which can affect our regular winning trade day

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Its absolutely impossible to have a winning trade in all your entries, as difficult as trading forex is you just can't be that excellent at trading there's definitely going to be some flaws which as a trader you have to deal with, the future of your entry isn't certain that's why its important you gauge your entries from unpredictable loses by using a stop loss and don't risk too much of your account balance on one entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If we have a strategy that is accurate and strong money management seems like we can win forever in forex trading. Accurate strategy will be to make it easier to search for profit, whereas a strong money management is useful to avoid a margin call and stop out, so we do not need to use stoploss while forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Every business comes with the elements of profit and loss. It is not possible to win all the time no matter how good a trader you are. With your increasing knowledge and experience you tend to loose less but profit and loss both play a role in any business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    trading and win forever is an impossible matter because we must face loss while trade so can you tell me are you able to win trades forever ?? can you do this ??
    No i not think that it is possible to win every time in the forex trading because the profit and loss is the part of the forex trading business and some time we make the profit in the trading and some we have the loss in the trading so the profit and loss is the part of the forex trading. so we never win all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no one can win forever because forex is risky business and the trader will loose in this market but he should decrease this loss as he can as possible to be able to increase his profits continuously and this requires qualified trader that know how and when he can trade properly,so in forex market there is no %100 wining and each trader should know that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    No. i am not able win forever , cause Forex trading business is one of the riskiest businesses among other online investment business. So it can never be win always. even if traders really work hard for minimizing the risk of loss but loss is still available for them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    If we can have a very good and winning strategy for trading then we can think of earning more than the losses but without solid strategy it is not possible to earn, and as far as my earning is concerned I am a newbie and I loose more than my earning with my strategy, so I am still in search of some good trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    not all the time we can make it profitable, there is a time we just face some loses, struggle to fix and complete the weakness. and will need longer time to complete them, but we do not worry about the risk, because with knowledge and ability, then we can manage the business and always keep us at the safest way . so all depend to us,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast