How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss? - Page 234
Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234
Results 2,331 to 2,332 of 2332

Thread: How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 199

How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

We know forex is risky and we can lose many in quick time too if we don't take proper protection for our account. But you need to decide how much you want to lose before you want to recover your loses. I know you know about it but did not gone though the mathematics and graphs. I bring it for you.

When you lose about 1% of your equity 1% recovery is good enough to get back to your original equity. When you lose around 2%, 3% or even 5% of your equity then you just need about that amount to recover your loss. But when you have lost 10% then you just need to make more 1.11% to recover loss.

Situation start to go bad when you lose 15% or more. You can find if you lose 50% of equity then you need to make 100% profit to get to your original equity.

You just can't come out of the grip of losses when you lose more than 50% of your equity. And it become a Herculean task when you lose 75% or 80% or more.

So just think, think it well how much lose in a trade is good for your recovery. And now think, will you use money management in your trade or not?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 38
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    yes but after some loss we can not think clearly what to do and this situation happen when we lose big part. when i traded for a month and lost all profit into single order i really thought to place big orders but then i realized the issue is in my way of trading so i moved slowly and trying to trade with some smaller lots and now learning more as much to make it strong
    Doing a direct recovery after losing some amount of money will result to get more losses than we got earlier. It's better to stay away from market for some moments, probably about one hour or two so we can use the time to relax our head and reduce our stress. This is very important to turn ourself as calm as usual because calm traders almost always make better decisions.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    My aim of trading is to see I can have everything on place to see I can earn from this business. Loss management is something that will work for us and the best plans will be that we build the best system that will direct us on the means to make success. No one is here to loose but loss management will always be for our own good and I think if we can follow the right process to trade good, we can have the ability to earn here. Loss should be managed and we should understand how to build the best trade that will enable us make it.

Not allowed!

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234