How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss? - Page 242
Page 242 of 243 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243 LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2430

Thread: How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

We know forex is risky and we can lose many in quick time too if we don't take proper protection for our account. But you need to decide how much you want to lose before you want to recover your loses. I know you know about it but did not gone though the mathematics and graphs. I bring it for you.

When you lose about 1% of your equity 1% recovery is good enough to get back to your original equity. When you lose around 2%, 3% or even 5% of your equity then you just need about that amount to recover your loss. But when you have lost 10% then you just need to make more 1.11% to recover loss.

Situation start to go bad when you lose 15% or more. You can find if you lose 50% of equity then you need to make 100% profit to get to your original equity.

You just can't come out of the grip of losses when you lose more than 50% of your equity. And it become a Herculean task when you lose 75% or 80% or more.

So just think, think it well how much lose in a trade is good for your recovery. And now think, will you use money management in your trade or not?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I don't want to loss so much, I want to be able to understand the business and then know the things I should do to keep the losses on the lower rate. Most of the times, the trader's emotions is the cause of the common losses, whereas they don't get to learn to know what has been making them loss their money. We should understand the business and then master the use of the risk management to protect us.
    emotion is the main key by whom trader loss their money how ever this is the main cause of lack of knowledge because of low knowledge you enter in the wrong trade and emotion take advantage to get you more loss how ever risk management also help you to control your emotion because risk management always minimize your loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Loses and all can be controlled, for instance, my method of controlling losses is making sure I am not forcing any trades on my self, because when I check the chart and then I don't get to see what I am looking for on the chart, then I don't take the trade at all, even though that later on, I get to see the market move in accordance to my expectations, I still don't get to regret my actions because I know for sure that is what discipline is all about.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Losses is something we can decide on but not 100 percent, in the sense that some times we have to comprehend the fact that some times, even at the best signals and the strategy we have been making use of, that some times we will loss to the market. But then again, we ought to know that if we focused all our trades towards the higher probability signals, we will have more winning than losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Losses is something we can decide on but not 100 percent,
    we can not decide but losses are come without expectation, because all time we people think we will get success and order will give us profit but we get loss so its unexpected thing just our patience, our hard work and our acceptance of loss can make us good, if we have plan how to manage account how to overcome the loss then we can do better, but if we do not know this then we can not determine about ways then we can lose all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Loses and all can be controlled, for instance, my method of controlling losses is making sure I am not forcing any trades on my self, because when I check the chart and then I don't get to see what I am looking for on the chart, then I don't take the trade at all, even though that later on, I get to see the market move in accordance to my expectations, I still don't get to regret my actions because I know for sure that is what discipline is all about.
    yeah right what ever your analysis just enter in the market according to that with full of confidence and another thing is putting the sl . if you put the sl then you will be ensure than your maximum loss will be fix as per your sl how ever people don't wait for the market to be moved according to their expectation and cut their trade emotionally.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    No one prays for continuous loss in forex. It have reaches a stage where we are meant to believe that loss must be faced before thinking about making profits. This is honest or true which is why we should however get prepared on the possible means to handle loss and see we can have the perfect means to work on this trade. Loss here is something we must deal with and we must follow right management to see we can handle this risk in the way it will benefit us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    No one prays for continuous loss in forex. It have reaches a stage where we are meant to believe that loss must be faced before thinking about making profits. This is honest or true which is why we should however get prepared on the possible means to handle loss and see we can have the perfect means to work on this trade. Loss here is something we must deal with and we must follow right management to see we can handle this risk in the way it will benefit us.
    whenever we're about to fail and lose in this business, don't just sit tight there and do nothing but to act accordingly to the situations and stop it right away. some losses happens for reasons and we can accept them as our lessons to learn next. however, some traders are repeating the same mistake for many times and this is what they need to stop and return to demo account to make their own evaluation about this case. we can never recover our losses back until we can change the way we trade and how we control our emotions while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    we can not decide but losses are come without expectation, because all time we people think we will get success and order will give us profit but we get loss so its unexpected thing just our patience, our hard work and our acceptance of loss can make us good, if we have plan how to manage account how to overcome the loss then we can do better, but if we do not know this then we can not determine about ways then we can lose all
    But when we have a good trading strategy, in the sense that we are well determined and we comprehend the market. When we know the simple rules we should follow and most of all, we are a much quality trader, that is us deciding on when and how we want to loss. But when we keep on taking trades without good quality measures, then we will have a whole lot of losses to take care of. So, we being quality takes care of the losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    But when we have a good trading strategy, in the sense that we are well determined and we comprehend the market. When we know the simple rules we should follow and most of all, we are a much quality trader, that is us deciding on when and how we want to loss. But when we keep on taking trades without good quality measures, then we will have a whole lot of losses to take care of. So, we being quality takes care of the losses.
    we are quality trader just if we know and accept reality, actually most of time we do not accept reality and think we can earn more then anything,so that is wrong, its not a way to earn, we can not survive as well, so i recommend you to do some hard work, i recommend you to do some proper training before doing anything, i can gain good pips if we have proper analysis and management both

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I don't want to loss so much, I want to be able to have all what it takes to become profitable, that is the reason why I am always making sure to make good analysis before trading, knowing that analysis is the best way to get to become profitable, a lot of traders are quite in the losing end because they don't take corrections and make preparation to avoid making the same mistakes over and over again.

Not allowed!

Page 242 of 243 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243 LastLast