How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss? - Page 243
Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2430

Thread: How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

We know forex is risky and we can lose many in quick time too if we don't take proper protection for our account. But you need to decide how much you want to lose before you want to recover your loses. I know you know about it but did not gone though the mathematics and graphs. I bring it for you.

When you lose about 1% of your equity 1% recovery is good enough to get back to your original equity. When you lose around 2%, 3% or even 5% of your equity then you just need about that amount to recover your loss. But when you have lost 10% then you just need to make more 1.11% to recover loss.

Situation start to go bad when you lose 15% or more. You can find if you lose 50% of equity then you need to make 100% profit to get to your original equity.

You just can't come out of the grip of losses when you lose more than 50% of your equity. And it become a Herculean task when you lose 75% or 80% or more.

So just think, think it well how much lose in a trade is good for your recovery. And now think, will you use money management in your trade or not?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    we are quality trader just if we know and accept reality, actually most of time we do not accept reality and think we can earn more then anything,so that is wrong, its not a way to earn, we can not survive as well, so i recommend you to do some hard work, i recommend you to do some proper training before doing anything, i can gain good pips if we have proper analysis and management both
    And the only reality we're facing in market is that every patterns and movements may contain high risk and could destroy us in a minute. Loss isn't the only reason why we strive in this business because our main goal remains with profitability and get success someday with huge profits. Since that has become our goal, we must strike market with everything we got and if it means to learn and work hard, so be it.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I don't want to loss so much, I want to be able to have all what it takes to become profitable, that is the reason why I am always making sure to make good analysis before trading, knowing that analysis is the best way to get to become profitable, a lot of traders are quite in the losing end because they don't take corrections and make preparation to avoid making the same mistakes over and over again.
    I don't believe that any forex traders will want to be losing, all of us want to gain at one point or the other. This is a very good idea, and that is the reason why traders are trading the market. Much trading is about trading with the right skills, and traders that has experience will know how to apply the right means of trading so that they can avert much losing, and they can use their experience to maximise much earnings in their trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    I don't want to loss so much in the business, I want to be in charge of what happens to my account, we all do have good trading skills and ways by which we can handle the market. The losses can be controlled when we can make good analysis and avoid trading with the use of wrong trading planning and also trade with discipline, a lot of things has to be done if we want to be profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I don't believe that any forex traders will want to be losing, all of us want to gain at one point or the other. This is a very good idea, and that is the reason why traders are trading the market. Much trading is about trading with the right skills, and traders that has experience will know how to apply the right means of trading so that they can avert much losing, and they can use their experience to maximise much earnings in their trading account.
    like it or not loss will always come to us no matter how hard we try to prevent it. forex trading is an activity where traders are responsible to manage their account to stay safe while making it profitable at the same time. the task may looks simple to see but hard to do. loss must be considered as part of the plan, of course the wrong plan because we failed with our analysis and at least it's all covered with good risk and money management so we don't lose all our money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    like it or not loss will always come to us no matter how hard we try to prevent it. forex trading is an activity where traders are responsible to manage their account to stay safe while making it profitable at the same time. the task may looks simple to see but hard to do. loss must be considered as part of the plan, of course the wrong plan because we failed with our analysis and at least it's all covered with good risk and money management so we don't lose all our money.
    Yes we have to belittle our emotions and we have to accept losses when it has to be, otherwise we can just worsen the conditions. Its human to make mistakes sometimes mistakes emanate out of the emotions that we get on facing a loss. On facing a big loss it is better to stop trading for a while and see for the causes and mistakes that has led to that big loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I don't want to loss so much in the business, I want to be in charge of what happens to my account, we all do have good trading skills and ways by which we can handle the market. The losses can be controlled when we can make good analysis and avoid trading with the use of wrong trading planning and also trade with discipline, a lot of things has to be done if we want to be profitable.
    I do not believe that there is a trader that will want to lose so much in this business. The losses of traders are being caused by the bad handling ways of traders, that is the reason why i will not like that at all. I believe that the traders that are experienced will know when to trade and when not to trade. They will know the best trading system that will help the trader to always gain, and they will know the best management to likewise use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes we have to belittle our emotions and we have to accept losses when it has to be, otherwise we can just worsen the conditions. Its human to make mistakes sometimes mistakes emanate out of the emotions that we get on facing a loss. On facing a big loss it is better to stop trading for a while and see for the causes and mistakes that has led to that big loss.
    Every losses with our result must be accepted right away without taking it too long. There's no benefits of keeping a bad trading with sadness and regret, we can't play the "if" scenario with our past because it already happened. What we must do next is to prevent the same errors to come again and find the solution for our previous problems.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Every losses with our result must be accepted right away without taking it too long. There's no benefits of keeping a bad trading with sadness and regret, we can't play the "if" scenario with our past because it already happened. What we must do next is to prevent the same errors to come again and find the solution for our previous problems.
    actually our past is everything because if we know we have done some mistakes in past we can learn from these mistakes, we can understand what issues were which made me loss here, so with some proper management and proper analysis we can lose here, our proper learning is important here, if we learn from every single order we can earn something well, so never be trade without proper gaining experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't want to loss too much, the market is complex already and so therefore, I get to know that the losses can be controlled, the best way to have it controlled is to make sure that I have my analysis done the right way all the time when trading. You should always take the right approach in trading, like not being in a hurry to take trades, make analysis the right timing and then see things work out for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually our past is everything because if we know we have done some mistakes in past we can learn from these mistakes, we can understand what issues were which made me loss here, so with some proper management and proper analysis we can lose here, our proper learning is important here, if we learn from every single order we can earn something well, so never be trade without proper gaining experience
    as long as we don't keep the guilt for future trading, it's okay to remember what we did in our past and learn from them. just be sure not to do the same bad trades for now and don't waste our time to create another new mistakes with our strategy because our understanding must give us advanced, better experience than before. loss is a part of the business we just can't deny and avoid. we can only reduce its capacity to occur.

Not allowed!

Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243