How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss? - Page 233
Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2332

Thread: How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 199

How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

We know forex is risky and we can lose many in quick time too if we don't take proper protection for our account. But you need to decide how much you want to lose before you want to recover your loses. I know you know about it but did not gone though the mathematics and graphs. I bring it for you.

When you lose about 1% of your equity 1% recovery is good enough to get back to your original equity. When you lose around 2%, 3% or even 5% of your equity then you just need about that amount to recover your loss. But when you have lost 10% then you just need to make more 1.11% to recover loss.

Situation start to go bad when you lose 15% or more. You can find if you lose 50% of equity then you need to make 100% profit to get to your original equity.

You just can't come out of the grip of losses when you lose more than 50% of your equity. And it become a Herculean task when you lose 75% or 80% or more.

So just think, think it well how much lose in a trade is good for your recovery. And now think, will you use money management in your trade or not?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I always get to be in control of the way I am trading the market. One who understands the risk management and the need to set stoploss at all times will that way know that the losses can be controlled and will always make use of risk management. The way I trade, I always take trades with the use of the risk management. I don't loss more than max 10 percent on one trade.
    its good you have good target for your loss but i think 10% is good if we have smaller capital because if we have big capital then 10% is also huge, so we should use some proper trading then we can do better, 10% is not like we lose one order, if we lose one and after that we lose second so 20% loss recovery is not easy, so we should understand this thing and should have some backup plan

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Forex is a risky business and the trader should always try to trade with small risk to avoid big loses. I always trade carefully and my main project is to gain and if I can work very hard to develop a trading system that will give me what I want. I am not really here to lose but I am doing my best to have a proper knowledge which will help me make stable profits and I am enjoying forex trading fruitfully.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 223
    I tend to put so much value and protection on my account, so from the on set, when taking on any trade, all I have to do is making sure that the trade has a higher tendency and probability of making me profits, so far so good, it works and has helped me limit the possible losses I could have attained.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Recovering our loss in forex is very important and this is what we should have focused on and get to follow profitable learning with the demo account. The demo account is possible for us to build the very best trade and surely we can have the adequate means to build the strategy and get on to earn good. If we can work so hard to learn properly, the ability to build a system becomes possible and we can earn rightly where its needed. Recovering loss should be a good one and we should endeavor to plan well and build a profitable trade we can always depend on.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I believe that with good management use we will only lose less amount of money and we will able to gain good learning from our experience too. If we want to survive in this business then we need to always check the risk possible in the market and try to avoid taking too many risks for our own good. I always trade with proper planning and if I get the loss then I use the different method to recover my loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    actually losing is normal here if we think we can earn without losing we are wrong, so first of all make sure you people should have some proper analysis because if we know market we can place order after that our risk management part come but it also have same value so do not trade without managinig risk here, our trading should be strong enough to earn good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 223
    I don't intend on being the sort of trader that will loss more of his money. I want to be in control about how I trade the market, the decision I make and all that, So, therefore, when I have seen that a trading signal will not be working as expected, I just have to skip it and then wait for another one, that is just the best way to avoid losses and reduce the potential losses.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am trading since long and if losing occur to me, it always gives me this impression that I really need to go back to my learning period and learn from my loss. Forex trading is a risky and complicated business and if I get the loss then I will try to build my confidence and get routine trading then I can get the best possible results by performing better. I will use the different trading method and will never lose my hope.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    I am trading since long and if losing occur to me, it always gives me this impression that I really need to go back to my learning period and learn from my loss. Forex trading is a risky and complicated business and if I get the loss then I will try to build my confidence and get routine trading then I can get the best possible results by performing better. I will use the different trading method and will never lose my hope.
    its best thing to learn from loss because when we learn from loss we can secure our trading into future we can avoid that mistake, other side if we do not learn from loss we can repeat that mistake again and again so that is wrong thing, so make sure you have some recovery plan and have some good planning its necessary part of our trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    its best thing to learn from loss because when we learn from loss we can secure our trading into future we can avoid that mistake, other side if we do not learn from loss we can repeat that mistake again and again so that is wrong thing, so make sure you have some recovery plan and have some good planning its necessary part of our trading
    yes but after some loss we can not think clearly what to do and this situation happen when we lose big part. when i traded for a month and lost all profit into single order i really thought to place big orders but then i realized the issue is in my way of trading so i moved slowly and trying to trade with some smaller lots and now learning more as much to make it strong

Not allowed!

Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234 LastLast