How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss? - Page 239
Page 239 of 243 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243 LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2428

Thread: How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 206

How much you want to lose before want to recover the loss?

We know forex is risky and we can lose many in quick time too if we don't take proper protection for our account. But you need to decide how much you want to lose before you want to recover your loses. I know you know about it but did not gone though the mathematics and graphs. I bring it for you.

When you lose about 1% of your equity 1% recovery is good enough to get back to your original equity. When you lose around 2%, 3% or even 5% of your equity then you just need about that amount to recover your loss. But when you have lost 10% then you just need to make more 1.11% to recover loss.

Situation start to go bad when you lose 15% or more. You can find if you lose 50% of equity then you need to make 100% profit to get to your original equity.

You just can't come out of the grip of losses when you lose more than 50% of your equity. And it become a Herculean task when you lose 75% or 80% or more.

So just think, think it well how much lose in a trade is good for your recovery. And now think, will you use money management in your trade or not?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The focus should be about learning from loss and understand the best way to which you can manage your investment. Loosing in this market is not what we all plan for but we can have the opportunity to learn from loss and take the best chance to improve on the means of making profits. What I do is to learn from loss and see I can have the potential to improve on my trade which makes me have all it takes to keep up with the best growth. Loss can be managed and its one of the best possible way to be hopeful and seek for growth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Nobody wants to lose money but sometimes it happens so. There are money management rules and we should follow them. They tell us that we can not lose more than 2-5 percent of deposit per order because it will be difficult to recover later. Traders should cut losses as soon as possible because recovering is more difficult than losing money.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    I don't want to loss so much money in the business. I know the business and then I know that one could control the losses and then avoid the bad decisions making. A lot of traders often losses in the business when they ignore the losses and only focus on how much they can make, not knowing that isn't the way the market works, but the market works in such a way that one has to accept that they will loss their money and then work towards that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Really we can get good control on how we trade in the market. Therefore we need to be disciplined trader. Our trading strategies that we are making use of will really determine on how much successful we can be. Losses can be controlled if we learn on how to make sure that we don't take trades without taking the confirmations, most of the trades with confirmations are the one that works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Really we can get good control on how we trade in the market. Therefore we need to be disciplined trader. Our trading strategies that we are making use of will really determine on how much successful we can be. Losses can be controlled if we learn on how to make sure that we don't take trades without taking the confirmations, most of the trades with confirmations are the one that works.
    Discipline is a very good thing to possess, the forex traders who are disciplined are the traders who will take the whole control of the forex field, and be making income as regularly as possible. Forex traders who are trading must be mindful of all the elements of forex trading too, that is what will be used together in order to create the success for forex traders. And with discipline and good forex elements used together, success is sure for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Discipline is a very good thing to possess, the forex traders who are disciplined are the traders who will take the whole control of the forex field, and be making income as regularly as possible. Forex traders who are trading must be mindful of all the elements of forex trading too, that is what will be used together in order to create the success for forex traders. And with discipline and good forex elements used together, success is sure for the trader.
    no doubt when we have discipline we can do best trade, without rules how we can understand what is good for us, bu if we have rules we can easily understand how we can do better, how we can place orders and how we can earn, so i recommend to use rules, in that rules define about your targets without targets our earning is not possible, in fact we can lose just

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    In forex trading , so many things are beyond the control of a trader and this is one of such . it is the situation of the market at a point in time that determines what you make and what you lose . The best thing is to manage the risks of trading properly and if there is any loss in the process , you accept it . A good trader would learn from his past trades and avoid the repeat of past mistakes at all cost . If a trader will not accept loss as part of what traders face in trading industry. I am afraid such a trader will not last long in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    In forex trading , so many things are beyond the control of a trader and this is one of such . it is the situation of the market at a point in time that determines what you make and what you lose . The best thing is to manage the risks of trading properly and if there is any loss in the process , you accept it . A good trader would learn from his past trades and avoid the repeat of past mistakes at all cost . If a trader will not accept loss as part of what traders face in trading industry. I am afraid such a trader will not last long in trading
    Do our best what we can understand and leave the rest we don't know anything about. Market tells us to become a patient trader to take only accurate timing to trade and avoid unnecessary areas or levels to trade with. Never lose hope when we're losing to market and make it as our next phase for learning and improvement. Recovery is the next thing to do after we finish our evaluation in our strategy.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Do our best what we can understand and leave the rest we don't know anything about. Market tells us to become a patient trader to take only accurate timing to trade and avoid unnecessary areas or levels to trade with.
    market never tell us about patience i think because market is normal and if we do not have experience then we can lose but if we do not have experience and we wait still we can not understand market, smaller knowledge is more bad then nothing, so it means we need to learn just if we learn we can do better trade, so do demo for understanding and make experience here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    The goals is not coming here to loose but to have the means to make good strong trades that would help traders make good profits from forex. No way we can trade better here without having the right knowledge on forex. So we should learn and have a plan on the best way we can handle our risk. Winning good is possible and if we can always handle risk we can manage loss properly to sure enjoy good profits.

Not allowed!

Page 239 of 243 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243 LastLast