the fast way to make pips
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the fast way to make pips

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Cool the fast way to make pips

we know that scalping is the best way to make pips in short time with the lowest risk .so i think the fast way to make pips or make profits is trading with 1 minute time frame only with gold you can make over 700 pips daily so you can scalping with gold safely .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Like are you seriouse about such a target on gold, 700 pips a day, wow that sound far fetched and hard to believe, for a trader to make 100 pips a day is an over statement talk more of 700 pips, I would love for you to share with Us tips on how this can be achieved.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that scalping is the best way to make pips in short time with the lowest risk .so i think the fast way to make pips or make profits is trading with 1 minute time frame only with gold you can make over 700 pips daily so you can scalping with gold safely .
    I think the first way to make the pips in the forex trading is that you will find the time when the market is volatile and then determine the rend of the market then i think we have the real chance to make the good pips daily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i do not think that there is a fast way to make pips but making of pips comes slowly more learning and practice and when the traders has good skills and experience so the trader will be able to analyze the market well before trading and this will help him to trade with high efficiency and make good pips,so successful trading is the only way for making of pips and money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    the faster way for making profit or pips per trades, we can use scalping as trading system, but the trader or scalper need to know how to scalp and make or collect some pips, they need to have extra ability, and for me, i do not want to use only one time frame as the favorite, but pay attention for all time frames, and it is better, i can do trading with scalping and follow the market or trend, this is the safest way,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    It sounds great to have 700 pips in a day but I do not find such a large movements of Gold price in either direction, but scalping is a very good strategy to earn more profits in a very short period but trading with 1 minute time frame is a bit risky and as we know scalping it self is a risky way of trading, so we must not double our risk.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The fastest way to make pips is to learn more and gain knowledge and experience about the Forex market.Scalping is also a very good way to make fast pips.You must make your good planning,strategy and analysis to trade successfully in this business and to earn a huge amount of profit.Trade with confidence,accuracy and patience will help you to make fast pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It is the most growing business on all over the world . the Forex trading is the most profitable business . te fastest way to make pips is to learn ore and more and gain knowledge and experience about Forex market . scalping is also a very good way to make fast pips . you must have god and better skill in the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The first way to make pips in forex business only good learn. Forex trading business it has very good online business for forex traders. If there has we should learn about forex business and always get good experience then we should earn money from forex trading business. Gain pips from forex trading business its not very easy without learning. So we are need learn about forex business then its a very easy way to get pipe in forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Our trading skill and knowledge can show us the right path to earn profit from this trade. Though there are huge scope to earn huge profit within very short time but it is risky too. So, we should not run our trade into more risky through gaining quick profit with high risk.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast