PSYCHOLOGY TRADING : THE REVENGE
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: PSYCHOLOGY TRADING : THE REVENGE

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69

PSYCHOLOGY TRADING : THE REVENGE

This thread is the second mistake of the four in psychological mistake in trading
    For the first part you can visit here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/8...DING-THE-GREED

Okay, let us continue to discus it.
    For them who ever being trapped in the greedy moment after they get profit, usually they will get the following loss in next trading. In this moment, when trader do not want to back to the plan and stick to the plan "always make do proper analysis before enter to the market and do not to be rush enter the market because of the greed". For them who do not back to stick to the plan after following loss after profit in greedy stage, will get the next psychological mistake that is called the revenge. Heheheheh , may they get a serious syndrome in forex trading, they ever think to like this, "Whatever happen in forex market, the most important thing is I must get my capital back first"

The fact is trader can not get the capital back, because the next happen to trader account is the next bigger lost. Why? The main cause is they had being pressed by the emotion to revenge, in this stage trader always think about to make BEP (break even point) as short as quick time. So trader open a position, they open the insisted position without based on any market condition and analysis. So the ending is predictable. It is loss.

Please, always be remember, we can not control the market movement and market direction. But we, ofcourse we must always follow the market move. Market always be a very good friend for them whom can follow the market moves. And the opposite market can be an enemy, a very rough enemy when they order against the market.

And so, what should we do in our early month in forex trading after get the loss? Ofcourse the revenge trading not the answer. The best action to be taken. When we got loss, we must review our trading strategy and determine all the weakness in ourself. When there are still got many obstacle in real account, do not to be ashamed to get back again to demo account. So when we have choosed to back to demo account, so there are also some question must to be answer.

This below I have list a several tips based on my trading experience, maybe it can help you our of revenge syndrom in forex trading. heheheheh

1. First action when we get loss : just release the loss and take the lesson which our weakness

2. Keep on the patience when get loss as same as when we get the profit

3. Be patience to always wait for the best chance to enter the market. Be more aware after get loss not to revenge after loss

4. If you get any enough big loss, the best option to take is to stop trading for a while until your mentality making the recovery. heheheheheh. I know after loss, the mentality of trader is broken

5.Think! and Re-think again. In the first our decision to enter forex market is as the investment. And there are always potential risk to be taken in the investment.

So, these are the several tips by me. If you agree please give me thumbs. And also you can share your thougt here.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by aris90; 03-03-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: perfect word

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Actually, today is the day that I get the new lesson again concerning in forex psychology trading. I have good history of profit, it makes me get good profit, then I try to withdraw it. And then I also get another profit and I make withdraw again. And it makes me think, that forex is easy to do. It makes me get loosing because of using the bigger lot in trading. AFter get loss, it makes me want to recover my loss account as fast as I can, and it drives me to get margin call today. So I want to be more discipline to apply the tips in avoiding the psychological mistake dear

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    You have said many things on this thread that is very useful if the trader is good and serious in what he is trying to do in the market. It is of the greatest work of the trader to know trading, by that; there would never be revenge in the market. If the trader has lost, it is best to let it go, and try to move forward in your trading pursuits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You have said many things on this thread that is very useful if the trader is good and serious in what he is trying to do in the market. It is of the greatest work of the trader to know trading, by that; there would never be revenge in the market. If the trader has lost, it is best to let it go, and try to move forward in your trading pursuits.
    Thanks for your comment cozard, if you like my thread please give me the thumbs on my thread, I see you are giving the thumbs to other member is still less. Hehehehe. I have a four psychological mistake in my series thread. I hope you are also to give your own tips to avoid the revenge in trading dear.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Actually, today is the day that I get the new lesson again concerning in forex psychology trading. I have good history of profit, it makes me get good profit, then I try to withdraw it. And then I also get another profit and I make withdraw again. And it makes me think, that forex is easy to do. It makes me get loosing because of using the bigger lot in trading. AFter get loss, it makes me want to recover my loss account as fast as I can, and it drives me to get margin call today. So I want to be more discipline to apply the tips in avoiding the psychological mistake dear
    [lang=id]yes, you got a good lesson from the experiences and make you wake up and realize it, so only need to trade with take the safest way and profit will follow us with good, this is the steps that we have to keep tightly and step by step will grow to be good number and reach the goals, yes, we have to do that[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Taking revenge in the forex is not a good idea for any one to do. The revenging is like making yourself blind to the market. The losses should be releases as we all know that forex is a game of winning and losing, it is the trader that should let the losing to be minimal, that is how trading can be more interesting for any trader. No by the revenging, it is by action and plans.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    yes, you got a good lesson from the experiences and make you wake up and realize it, so only need to trade with take the safest way and profit will follow us with good, this is the steps that we have to keep tightly and step by step will grow to be good number and reach the goals, yes, we have to do that
    Thanks bro. I got the lesson, so I try to post on a thread that I want to share my feeling and my emotion about it. I got too much loss to recover, it makes me rush in trading to get the loosing capital back quickly, it makes me emotional in trading dear, It fades my clear mind in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Taking revenge in the forex is not a good idea for any one to do. The revenging is like making yourself blind to the market. The losses should be releases as we all know that forex is a game of winning and losing, it is the trader that should let the losing to be minimal, that is how trading can be more interesting for any trader. No by the revenging, it is by action and plans.
    ACtually I do not realize that I am on the revenge stage in my trading strategy. I got too much confident in the market and it makes me too over confident to place big lot in trading dear.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Yes revenge is bad emotions , besides can make us bllind to the market , we will do this business under pressure , when we in that condition certainly our analyze base on feeling , unsure in managing the account with don't care about money management applicable and also revenge can make ones ignore anythings cause when revenge the tension is too high with want recover the loss that was achieved as fast as possible . but eventually we will get more loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 685
    Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    Hello there!
    They say don't judge people by their names, but it happens to be the time I'm trying to put ninjatrader on kubuntu and I'm judging by your name I could ask for some help
    The internet connection can't happen - the installer connects, downloads, everythin OK, but the platform shows some error when connecting to the quote servers as it can't get or parse what is written
    p.s. sorry for offtopic, I can make a thread if we gonna have discussion

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Thanks bro. I got the lesson, so I try to post on a thread that I want to share my feeling and my emotion about it. I got too much loss to recover, it makes me rush in trading to get the loosing capital back quickly, it makes me emotional in trading dear, It fades my clear mind in trading.

ACtually I do not realize that I am on the revenge stage in my trading strategy. I got too much confident in the market and it makes me too over confident to place big lot in trading dear.
    i ever got these problems, took revenge and also over confident and both of them a bad moment that i had no money for trading, i blew up my account just in several minutes or hours with one order only,. so i took the wisdom behind my careless, that everything we need to do with do trading realistic only, never take the risk when we have not yet gotten ready for it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast