the best way to trade Forex
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the best way to trade Forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question the best way to trade Forex

in fact i used many ways to trade Forex i used technical analysis and fundamental analysis also i traded with the trends with the biggest time frames and it will work good also but i think trading with the harmonic will be so effective to predict the price easily so i hope to learn this soon .what do you think about harmonic patterns ??

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There are deffrent types of trading strategy, and each and every one of them have there own uniqueness in exploiting market opportunities, it's all depends on the traders capability of handling such a strategy and use them to exploit market opportunities and at the same time manage the risks that comes with trading in the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    in fact i used many ways to trade Forex i used technical analysis and fundamental analysis also i traded with the trends with the biggest time frames and it will work good also but i think trading with the harmonic will be so effective to predict the price easily so i hope to learn this soon .what do you think about harmonic patterns ??
    i think the best way to trade the forex trading is that you will practice of the trading more and learn the fundamental and technical analysis in the trading and use the graphic and chart in the trading well and follow the trend of the market always i think we make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the best way to trade in forex is to build a good system for trading that contains a good plan and strategy that let the trader to trade with high percentage of success and so this will let the trader to increase his profits and decrease his loss,and so this will be the best way of trading for him as this will protect his account and will let him to make continuous profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    As per my experience, the best way to trade in Forex is for new trader instead of investing money from your pocket, join some free Forex bonus provider forum sites. And after getting that practice in demo trading account by getting some experts recommendation.
    And after that trade in real account with the bonus amount.
    If you make profit and withdraw some of the profit then start investing with real money from your pocket and follow the same strategy . This will help you to earn for longer period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    the best way to trade forex depend on the kinda understanding we have on the market,though personally i will advice newbies to focus on trading the market from higher time frame like daily or weekly chart,this will help them handle the emotion in this business and there can as well have a clear understanding of the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think the best way to trade Forex is tho learn more n more.If a trader having proper knowledge and skill he can earn huge amount of profit in the business.Trader must have skill of handle market which is very fluctuating and good understanding of market can help him to become a successful trader in the Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The best way to trade is learn about the Forex trading and earn more an more money from this business. If a trader having proper knowledge and skill he can earn huge amount of profit in the business.Trader must have skill of handle market which is very fluctuating and good understanding of market can help him to become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    we should practice best way to trade in Forex.may it will be any one of these -fundamental or technical.
    in fact harmonic trade also be thoughtful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    there some methods which we can use for trading, fundamental analysis and technical analysis, and i heard about sentimental analysis too, and for me, we only need to take one of them which is suitable with our style, and this is the key for us to get the understanding with easily,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast