are you facing difficult to make profits ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: are you facing difficult to make profits ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

are you facing difficult to make profits ??

facing difficult to make any profits from this market is totally depend on your trading experience .so you must have this experience by learn and study and also by spending 3 months at least on trading with a demo account .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    For a newbie trading forex can be very complicated and frustrating,that's why its important that we prepare ourselves before investing in live account, you can just put your money in what you bearly have knowledge in,think about it if forex trading was that simple everybody would be wealthy you wouldn't hear of poverty, so that means its only your hard work that would pay off.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    facing difficult to make any profits from this market is totally depend on your trading experience .so you must have this experience by learn and study and also by spending 3 months at least on trading with a demo account .
    yes i think i will face the difficulty to make the profit and i think it is good idea that you will share with us that start the practice in the demo trading because the demo practice give us the idea how to make the profit in the trading and help us to avoid the losses in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i faced difficult to make profits when i was a beginner and this is nature as i the beginning i do not have enough experience and this made me make many mistakes that lead to loss more than earning and this made me sad,but with more training and trading i tried to improve my trading method,because success in forex requires hard working and patience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    For a new trader who didn't acquire enough knowledge and didn't do enough practice before entering the real market, there will be many challenges and some of them will be really difficult for them to cope. But for traders who are well equipped with thorough knowledge of the business and have practice enough, challenges that come while trading for real will be solved with ease.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes i am facing difficulties to make profit because i am a newbie and i have lack of knowledge and experience.Forex trading is a business which require proper knowledge and experience without this no one can make profit in this business.But i know by practicing in demo account i can learn and can gain sufficient knowledge to earn profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    If you are not face the difficulties then you are mot make profits . in the trading business,profit in the trading business is very essential part of the companies . Forex trading is a business which require proper knowledge and experience without this no one make profit in his business.practicing in the demo account i can learn and gain gain sufficient knowledge to earn earn profit in his business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Well I don't have much Idea about that sir I am new trader in this business and focusing on my learning in coming future my aim is only to make good consistent profit from this business in demo trading learning I am getting good profit but need much more practice first in demo trading learning after that I will start real trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    yes, and it is normal , and sometimes i feel so hard to make several pips although just 2 pips and sometimes i can get it more than 100 pips a day with easily, and i understand for this situation because there are two factors which we need to know, internal and external

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    No brother I am not facing any problem to make money in forex trading business I loss some time my money in forex but in average I am able to make good profit in this business when I was joined as newbie in forex then I lost around to $3000 in forex but now everything is very fine and I am very happy trader in this field.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast