Results 2,501 to 2,509 of 2509

Thread: Loss Control Techniques

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile Loss Control Techniques

Loss Control Techniques

Hello traders,

I would like to share with you some of the Loss Control Techniques that i have known in my Forex Trading Experience of 4 years

Some of you might already be aware of them but then it is necessary that i put them together in a concise and clear format so that all traders whether Newbie or Pro will be able to take the Full Benefits from it.

Loss Control Techniques:

1. Never trade without Stop Loss.

2. Never trade in Ill-Liquid Market conditions ( Usually when Major Forex markets are closed).

3. Never do Hedged Trades.

4. Always use Take Profits in your trading.

5. Never trade when you have no prior trade information.

6. Avoid being Greedy.

7. Never do Over Trading.

8. Always read and try to understand the Markets before placing your orders.

9. Avoid taking trading decisions in a hurry.

10. Never trade when you are upset.

11. Never do Gambling in your trades.

12. Be confident when you have opened your orders.

13. Always use Money Management in your trading.

14. Try not to trade when you have just made a Loss.

15. Always keep your Trading targets in mind.

Still there may be conditions when you will get a Loss so it is quite natural. But if you will follow my above Guidelines then your Losses will actually start to come down and you will see that your Profits are Surging ahead

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    When you can be able to control your loss it will give you the right chance to build a winning trade that would help you work to achieve the best trade for yourself. Loss is necessary to control because if we don't, we put our trade into high risk and this will lead to easy loss of capital. We have to control loss and we have to indeed plan on the right way to earn better and get on to become successful.
    actually if we can handle loss we can do better trade here, but if we can not control loss then simply we can lose here, so make sure you know how to overcome the loss, for this we can do some proper management we can do some better analysis, so both things are good here, we can take them as decision maker things, in reality if our account is safe we can easily understand where it will go next or we can take some risk as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The best way to go is to handle loss. This should be our concern because if we can do such, we will have the possible chance to make good profits from our trade continuously. Loss must be well controlled and we should understand that better loss management is the right way to protect our capital. I do my best to manage loss and this way have been the most better way to minimize loss in forex. If we can understand our risk, we will know how to manage loss and can increase our chance to protect our funds.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually if we can handle loss we can do better trade here, but if we can not control loss then simply we can lose here, so make sure you know how to overcome the loss, for this we can do some proper management we can do some better analysis, so both things are good here, we can take them as decision maker things, in reality if our account is safe we can easily understand where it will go next or we can take some risk as well
    Losses is one of the things which has always causes traders to loss their money. Therefore once we have the key to controlling the losses then the better we can be. Actually losses isn't caused by our trading strategy but the way we have made use of those strategies, therefore, lets take time to also evaluate ourselves and see if we have issues of emotions when trading and control it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Loss is always in forex trading, we can handle the losses if we can be making sure that we use stop loss. Not only the stop loss use too, we have to use the stop loss properly with some forex strategies of the support and resistance levels, and use it to plan our money and risk management. If forex traders can trade with low risk in addition to this, it will help the trader so much, and losses will be minimal in his account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Losses is one of the things which has always causes traders to loss their money. Therefore once we have the key to controlling the losses then the better we can be. Actually losses isn't caused by our trading strategy but the way we have made use of those strategies, therefore, lets take time to also evaluate ourselves and see if we have issues of emotions when trading and control it.
    It is a bad thing to be trading the market and lose, traders can not survive when there losses are likewise too frequent. There are solutions to losses, and there are solutions to make more winning in the market. Good trading strategy will reduce losses by making the trader to gain more through every of their analysis. The money and risk managements have to be introduced likewise, this will help the trader further on this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    if traders can follow this advice above the thread i think the loses that goes on in the Forex market will reduce.because i see many reason why i lost my trading account to the market as a beginner trader and even when i was a little bit experienced.not using stop-loss to trade the market really cost me a lot but i got better when i learnt how to trade the market with stop-loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    if traders can follow this advice above the thread i think the loses that goes on in the Forex market will reduce.because i see many reason why i lost my trading account to the market as a beginner trader and even when i was a little bit experienced.not using stop-loss to trade the market really cost me a lot but i got better when i learnt how to trade the market with stop-loss.
    actually there are many reasons and if we learn issues which caused of loss we can really make some good orders, actually learning from every single order is important here so try to learn and increase experience with every new order, if we do not learn we can lose, so loss controlling is possible if we have good experience just stop loss can not give us surety of loss controlling but our experience and our proper management matter for this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Controlling of loss is important and there is nothing we can't achieve here if we take learning seriously. Loss should be controlled and this is what gives us the opportunity to always manage our risk and build up a better system that will indeed help us to have a more profitable trade. Loss is something that must be controlled because it can get out of hand and cause us margin calls or stop out. It's good to handle this loss and we should build this trade from the very right knowledge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Controlling of loss is important and there is nothing we can't achieve here if we take learning seriously.
    no doubt when we control we can earn something well, because when we control loss it give us time and suggestion to earn, so make sure you control loss and give it time and proper practice, our main thing is our proper management, if we do not proper management we can lose here, so controlling loss give us time for more earning, if we do not earn well it means there is mistakes so we can learn and can correct them

Not allowed!

Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251