Loss Control Techniques - Page 244
Page 244 of 251 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2502

Thread: Loss Control Techniques

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile Loss Control Techniques

Loss Control Techniques

Hello traders,

I would like to share with you some of the Loss Control Techniques that i have known in my Forex Trading Experience of 4 years

Some of you might already be aware of them but then it is necessary that i put them together in a concise and clear format so that all traders whether Newbie or Pro will be able to take the Full Benefits from it.

Loss Control Techniques:

1. Never trade without Stop Loss.

2. Never trade in Ill-Liquid Market conditions ( Usually when Major Forex markets are closed).

3. Never do Hedged Trades.

4. Always use Take Profits in your trading.

5. Never trade when you have no prior trade information.

6. Avoid being Greedy.

7. Never do Over Trading.

8. Always read and try to understand the Markets before placing your orders.

9. Avoid taking trading decisions in a hurry.

10. Never trade when you are upset.

11. Never do Gambling in your trades.

12. Be confident when you have opened your orders.

13. Always use Money Management in your trading.

14. Try not to trade when you have just made a Loss.

15. Always keep your Trading targets in mind.

Still there may be conditions when you will get a Loss so it is quite natural. But if you will follow my above Guidelines then your Losses will actually start to come down and you will see that your Profits are Surging ahead

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Controlling of losses is not easy with the use of the good trading strategies, the loss can only be control with our money and risk management and the discipline we have with our trading. The insufficiency of the trading strategy we are using is the cause of loss in the first place, there is no way traders will now be using their trading strategies to control their losses.
    I agree with you. The only way to control the losses is good risk and money management. Strategies can not help because the leverage can be different and high leverage will cause losses always. Traders should trade slowly with big money deposits and do not risk much. Of course it is different with little accounts like 100 dollars that must risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I agree with you. The only way to control the losses is good risk and money management. Strategies can not help because the leverage can be different and high leverage will cause losses always. Traders should trade slowly with big money deposits and do not risk much. Of course it is different with little accounts like 100 dollars that must risk.
    leverage is not big issue i think it should be higher we can use any risk level and in case of loss we can have more free margin as well, higher leverage is good for us but in capital 100$ is not good, this is not enough capital if we move with it we can not earn, this is smaller capital we should use at least some good capital which can give us good profit, with smaller when we take some big risk we can lose all in short time, so make sure you have some good capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    One of the best ways to have a solid trading is by doing all it takes to control loss and improve on the means to earn from this trade. Loss have to be controlled and we should work towards making sure we can build a system that will as well go as expected. For traders who wants to make a good trade, they should make all the necessary plans to control their loss and work on the best process to maintain a good trade. Loss must be controlled and we should however put in every plans in plans to manage our trade and build a better system to earn good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Senorita, but just making a good system can not control loss, people think with some good analysis and strategies we can handle loss but this is not true, for making good control our loss we need of some more things like we must need of some proper management, and with this we need to work on some personal behavior control as well, if we control greed we can avoid issues, otherwise with this we can lose just

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    I think that the trading with stop loss is not a good manner for the trading all the time , price can hit the stop loss and meanwhile it comes back again to the area of profit , and also there may be good intention of the market to change its direction , see the GBP for example , it moved from higher and lower levels of about 300 pips or 400 , but it came back to both areas to get profit for both buyers and sellers ,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Senorita, but just making a good system can not control loss, people think with some good analysis and strategies we can handle loss but this is not true, for making good control our loss we need of some more things like we must need of some proper management, and with this we need to work on some personal behavior control as well, if we control greed we can avoid issues, otherwise with this we can lose just
    We need both analysis and risk management and further many of us actually spoil our strategies by taking high risks or aiming for unrealistic returns in a shot time. That is why we also need a poper mindset because if mindset is not good all our trading will be erroneous even if we have strategies and plans. What we sow so we reap and what we want does not matter, what we can really do and implement is what bears the corresponding output.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    If you are trading with a good forex system, it will surely control your loss. One thing about forex systems is that it has the risk management in it, the forex system of forex traders is not the forex strategy only, it is more than that according to what i have read about forex systems by many authors on the internet. The greed and other emotions are normal thing in forex field too, we can not do away with them, but we should learn how to be disciplined too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    If you are trading with a good forex system, it will surely control your loss. One thing about forex systems is that it has the risk management in it, the forex system of forex traders is not the forex strategy only, it is more than that according to what i have read about forex systems by many authors on the internet. The greed and other emotions are normal thing in forex field too, we can not do away with them, but we should learn how to be disciplined too.
    A good trading system has part of its characteristic to control loss, because that trading system would have many trading functions lined up together with it. Trading the market with a good trading system will make the trading of that trader to be powerful to the extent that the trader will know what will happen in the market before it happens. And the account of the trader will likewise be well protected.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    A good trading system has part of its characteristic to control loss, because that trading system would have many trading functions lined up together with it. Trading the market with a good trading system will make the trading of that trader to be powerful to the extent that the trader will know what will happen in the market before it happens. And the account of the trader will likewise be well protected.
    Using stop loss and applying good risk to reward ratio are enough to help us control our loss. So far there are no other techniques that easier to do and apply than these previous methods I mentioned earlier. I'm using them for my entire trading and I can tell that my result always turn into good satisfaction. Each wrong analysis always executed well with stop loss, which reduce my stress.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Toyen, controlling loss is simple if we accept some loss, and whenever we accept loss we should make sure we trade with management, whenever we people uses some sl in trading it secure us, it make us able to earn some good also, when we use sl in trading it tell us about our max loss so its the real way for us, to earn some good pips later, but if we people do not have sl we can lose all in single order also, i have done this mistake a lot of time

Not allowed!

Page 244 of 251 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast