profit and loss are the part of forex
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: profit and loss are the part of forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

profit and loss are the part of forex

i think profit and loss are the part of forex .we should like both profit and loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes that is true .i believe with this opinion you must face loss and you must face profits this mean Forex trading .and Forex trader must face some loss in his trading and it will be useful to improve your trading strategy and also your trading experience .and that is the best way to have the experience .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    As trader you should have in mind thatyou would lose some of your ttrades and you'll win some, its part of trading that's why it's important that you make provisions for both,some traders only think about profits in other case not even considering the fact that the market might go against them, that's why we hear of traders who keep complaining of always getting a margin call on other account, oya simply because they never made provisions for loses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    i think profit and loss are the part of forex .we should like both profit and loss.
    I think the profit and loss is the part of the forex trading business and being a trader we need to keep in mind both if we want to do forex trading business and i think we want to make the profit in the trading and reduce the loss in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes profits and loss are a part from forex trading and the trader should accept loss as he accepts earning because he will not win all the time and he should trade carefully with low risk to decrease loss as he can as possible and increase earning as he can as possible,and also he needs to update his knowledge continuously to improve his trading method to make more profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes you are right profit and losses are a part of forex so we should not get depressed if we do not get the profits sometimes and face the losses because this is not what we should do after getting losses rather we should become positive and convert our losses into profits and never get sad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes this is very true all businesses have both options..first loss and second is profit.. but you can reduce your risk level in this business and even you can control on your loss so therefore this is very good business from all another businesses. and you can earn as you want..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    we need to be prepared at all time to face lose when trading,this business is about profit and loss and to become a better trader has to do with the number of profit made over our loss,though we are bound to make loss when trading but we can surely reduce this lose if our profit making is high.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes In every business we have to face both profit and loss.
    But in Forex trading making loss can give us new lesson ( we can analyze to know where we did our mistake and can rectify the same mistake for further trading).
    But making profit also give us lesson which strategy help to make successful trade.
    So never give up when you loose or dnt get too much exited when you make some profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    I am agree with you.Forex market is very risky market and most of new traders loose in it.I read before that 95% from traders loose in that market.That is mean loose is a prat and a very big part from forex market.The gainer in that market not the one who alwys gain but the one who have gaining pips more than loosing pips.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast