Any indicators works 100%
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Any indicators works 100%

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

Any indicators works 100%

now a days we see that their are more then thousend of indicators for mt4.all are not same importent .most of them are free.but we see that their are also paid indicators. maney tradesr buy these indicators and find that indicators do not work which they wish,i think no indicators work 100% .but i am not sure

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Let me tell you the plain truth about this market, there is never 100% dealings in this market, this is never an holy grail, and if you see indicators that has up to80% winning, it is still in the handling of the trader. I will advice you that you should use the indicators than would do the average wining for you, then balance the rest with your distinct strategy and trading management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by hossain81 View Post
    now a days we see that their are more then thousend of indicators for mt4.all are not same importent .most of them are free.but we see that their are also paid indicators. maney tradesr buy these indicators and find that indicators do not work which they wish,i think no indicators work 100% .but i am not sure
    What did you mean by "work 100%" in this case? There are no indicators and no human who can predict 100% accurately this marker. No matter indicators or human brain. There are many indicators that can be found in internet. But dont need to learn and use them all. Because we can become profitable trader even though by using very simple indicators. I just think all default indicators are good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I don’t know about indicators that work 100%, but I prefer to combine to or more indicators for better analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    I personally feel that the indicators are working well because they just act as per their principle but the main point is that the results depends upon how we are working with them because here proper knowledge utilization of the indicators are important and for that traders have to get experience in this field so that they can act with such indicators smoothly to get more positive results now and in near future also .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    no indicator works 100% we should be need own analysis other wise we can not make money with just indicator so we need to learn forex trading other wise we should be fail in this business. forex trading business not for all people because it is too much risky business.inidcator give us signal again and again so we can not follow that indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There is no way that you can say that you will find an indicator that will give you all the money that you want that indicator has not been made yet that way you can always adopt to the market for trading market is always changing and this way you can make good money well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i guess those with the customs on working with the analytics; leaves of chance with the trader to defines of ones as the best on matching with the profiles with the trading plan along to work by the distinct on circumstance to calls of the request on target to closed by the terms.

that the standard indy system those gives of the best with the available chance on referring the use with the casuals of the professional traders as to compared of the signals from the custom indy as rarely mentioned by the finance channel on tv.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    of course there are many indicators but we can not use all of them so we should be choose some of them and if we want to use indicator then we should be make own strategy with indicator other wise we can not get success.we should be able to filter the fake signal other wise we should be loss huge money if we just follow the indicator and trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    lol what is that mate? Which type of 100% money making formula you are searching in this business. I am here since a very long term time and I don't think that there is any 100% confirmation of making money in any type of trading strategy or indicator so forget about this. But you can manage this business nicely with consistency about profit that could be possible.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast