swing strategy to make huge pips in long term - Page 329
Page 329 of 346 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3460

Thread: swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    757
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

    swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

    time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

    indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

    trading explanation:

    Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.



    Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

    Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

    source: internet

    Not allowed!

  2. #3281
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,180
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Its very common for trader that we have used swing trading strategy because it is consider one best and very successful way for trader we learn about it with enough learning and practice we do our best to trade safely , if we have enough learning and skill so we develop own system very well which will give trader good option of wining .

    Not allowed!

  3. #3282
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Currently, I am testing out a swing trading strategy and it is really working well, but like I have been saying it here that we all needs to start mastering and learning how any trading system works before we can start making use of it proficiently as to be able to start making use of the system to make good amount of money. Remember there is none of the swing trading strategy that really is perfect but we must be able to learn how to control the risks associated with it and keep reducing them as to make sure that we last very long here.

    Not allowed!

  4. #3283
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Currently, I am testing out a swing trading strategy and it is really working well, but like I have been saying it here that we all needs to start mastering and learning how any trading system works before we can start making use of it proficiently as to be able to start making use of the system to make good amount of money. Remember there is none of the swing trading strategy that really is perfect but we must be able to learn how to control the risks associated with it and keep reducing them as to make sure that we last very long here.
    I have been working it out for almost 2 years until now and swing strategy gives me better result and better quality trading compared to my old ways. Sometimes I also closed my trades not for so long and kept them only for hours because I am counting on market short term movement in news. Traders who has the experience should not need to worry much about anything because they are under control with risk and good money management.

    Not allowed!

  5. #3284
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    To make stable income in this business we need a good strategy without a good trading strategy we won't be able to make money, it's not a matter of using the swing trading method but it's about having the right trading experience and strategy this are the things that determine our success in this business and it's not about using the long term trading method.

    Not allowed!

  6. #3285
    Trader pajero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Picking up Miracles
    Posts
    1,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    To make stable income in this business we need a good strategy without a good trading strategy we won't be able to make money, it's not a matter of using the swing trading method but it's about having the right trading experience and strategy this are the things that determine our success in this business and it's not about using the long term trading method.

    In my opinion, if trading on a long term basis, it is psychologically more relaxed, but in terms of profit it will not be as much as scalping and takes a long time. So we will be more comfortable because emotions will certainly be easier to control, and if emotions can be controlled then trading will be able to maximize results

    Not allowed!

  7. #3286
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Its very common for trader that we have used swing strategy because it is consider one best and very successful way for trader we learn about it with enough learning and more practice to getting good experience.I have working it out for almost 1 year until now and swing strategy gives me better result and better quality trading compare to my old ways.To make stable income in this business we need to a good strategy without a good trading strategy we won't be able to make money.

    Not allowed!

  8. #3287
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    In forex market huge pips profit is possible only if traders are use swing trading methods with a good trading system. You are use definitely a good trading system that is give us market real trend and to follow the market trend with this type of good indicators traders success is become easily possible and we will definitely earn huge pis profit in every trade.

    Not allowed!

  9. #3288
    Trader Silhouette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by longliverobo View Post
    In forex market huge pips profit is possible only if traders are use swing trading methods with a good trading system. You are use definitely a good trading system that is give us market real trend and to follow the market trend with this type of good indicators traders success is become easily possible and we will definitely earn huge pis profit in every trade.
    That's only available when traders has the skills and experiences after years of trading. Wouldn't recommend this swing strategy for newbies because they need to know the differences first before starting to make any attempts to earn money. Train our mindset first and build a series of trades so we can get experience about this business then we can talk about how we can make money with specific methods.

    Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  10. #3289
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    468
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Swing trading is really a good idea for those traders who have good knowledge about technical analysis. A swing trader always doing trade for long period of time. Mostly swing traders are doing Forex as a part time business. To make swing trading as a trading system. We have need to make a proper money management plan to become successful in it.

    Not allowed!

  11. #3290
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,048
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    That's only available when traders has the skills and experiences after years of trading. Wouldn't recommend this swing strategy for newbies because they need to know the differences first before starting to make any attempts to earn money. Train our mindset first and build a series of trades so we can get experience about this business then we can talk about how we can make money with specific methods.
    I myself avoid this strategy because I dont understand Heiken and fisher that this strategy makes use of, its better to go with what you know better. Some times I trade market swings especially when there is no visible strong trend in the market and I do it using bollinger bands. I am more into short term trend trading and for that I usually look at the trendlines or MA along with certain bullish or bearish chart patterns.

    Not allowed!

Page 329 of 346 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •