swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I trade with the trend and so far so good. I think some times I trade the swing because I am always looking for price to retest the moving average before making an entry trade, so that way. I think my concept is also that of trading with the use of the swing trading method as well and it has been profitable to me as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Long term trading have been good and surely we can always make better plans to work for the long term and get to see that success can be realized in trading. Huge pips is possible and this long term system can help us with a strong analysis of the market which we could follow and hope to come up with profitable success where its important. I have always look closely to work hard and see I can build a system that will help me here to give me directions on the way to succeed and build a better trading in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The swing trading methods are the best way of trading and these methods are helping us to gain every day big profit on the forex market and if we will follow the market trend with good planning then we will make an easily good profit. I believe that swing trading methods are the best choice for traders and to follow the swing trading methods in trading traders can get easy success on this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    I think the most important thing we need is proper analysis of the market, if we are good in this aspect, even if we use the scalping trading method it will be profitable, the only difference is that swing trading is less risky and more safe, If we are good in our analysis of the market, even if we are using the short term trading it will be very effective and profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Swing strategy is very good and profitable but personally I think this is very risky for us because any time market go against with you.And then we can loss more then from your earning pips.It you earn good profit with swing strategy then you have require good knowledge and trading skills and improve their skills in demo account and practice more and more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The swing trading methods are the best way of trading and these methods are helping us to gain everyday big profit on the Forex market.If we use the scalping trading method it will be profitable,they only difference is that swing trading is less risky anx more safe.Swing strategy is more powerful strategy and profitable but make money by the use of traders require good knowledge and trading skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    [I] see that most of these indicators can make a correction and retest its signals . that som,e times we can find more points to enter the market and as such the price reflects its entry we find the indicator changes its signal and re draw itself . this which alarm us of using these types of indicator . also the thing which can make good trading is the scalping indicators

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet
    I know that it is very strong and profitable strategy for every one which are working on it.If traders earn huge capital trough this strategy traders have require good knowledge and trading skills. This is very easy to trade with following this awesome trading system with market swing methods.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The main advantage of swing strategies is the possibility to avoid the influence of short-term volatility which takes place on lower timeframes. Some of the traders even claim that almost all minor movements on 1M chart are just a noise, so it is better to use higher timeframes to avoid it. Another important point is that swing trading requires less time since there is no need to stay in front of the screen for the whole day - in fact, sometimes it is even better to watch the positions as little as possible to deal with emotional trades and overtrading. Using such approach trader could conduct market analysis and then just execute the trades when his trading system displays trading signal to enter the position.
    It is also necessary to mention that swing trading quite often offers better risk-reward ratio, that is important for traders planning to increase their average position size. For example, it is possible to have a swing trade with 1:10 or even 1:15 while most of intraday trades have average risk-reward ratio between 1:3 and 1:5. At the same time, in case of properly perfromed analysis swing trading systems could have better win rate too because in such case trader has more time to make a decision, which should be based not only on technical, but also on fundamental criteria.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Traders are using a lot of strategies to trade the Forex market, all of them are profitable to us, but if trader could find time to learn how to swing trade, getting the right time of market price reversal and follow it either in a up trend or downtrend , it always more profitable for traders, but knowledge is needed to have this done.

Not allowed!

Page 346 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346