swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear sir I think we should understand the market carefully and than only trade. My style is not sell when the pair is rising and not to buy when it downwards yes that is my way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Its very necessary to understand the market in a good way there is no doubt in it that in swing trading a trader can make a lot of pips but a trader should have a great sense of his stop loss, entry point and exit point in long term swing trading system if he have not much knowledge about it then it could be harmful for him. So be careful before applying this technique

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    my dear sir swing strategy is very good for traders because many of them make very good money from swing strategy I also like to do swing trading sometime its very good stuff .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    swing trading that is i guess the way with the manage to have with chance of accelerating spends with the casual of profiles with the custom locales. that the work to have those with the shorter of terms also to requires the way of exagregerating nuance with the gentle perseverance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    There are few filters and guidelines to use with the system which is gud but in scalping we give gud importance to stops as well as no stop can kill your account quickly and as it give you gud early enteries in strong trends but in rangebound markets it find it difficult to sort out the enteries like any other mechanical system but time frame can sort it out for you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes,I agree with this thread.Swing strategy is mainly used for the long term trade.So you should concentrate and watch the market carefully to take instant decisions.And of course,if you have a great experience and strong visualization,then you will get huge profit using swing strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    Most investors seem to be very temporary "swing" or intra-day investors looking to choose up ... Many have "Backtested" a program, but I think backtesting is a large pointless. .... However I am absolutely confused for long lasting access and stop-loss techniques. I would have difficulties stomaching a 100+ pip reduction.
    yes no one can tell the market on where to go or where to turn, the market does what it wants when it wants so we are merely joy riders of price movements. so for this reason we are obligated to just accept what we are given or what is taken from as for we can never be sure

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I do not trust this strategy as it is useful for traders who trade with a huge currency amount in their account and can afford to follow this strategy. I check the market predictions usually online and then decide. Mostly, even the market brokers give wrong advice and so it is not worth it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    As we can see in the chart that and know these type of mechanical systems work when there is strong direction both ways as it is the case but when there is sideways movement which is most of the time in currency then probably short term correction will look like reversals on the system and that is where we should be selection while using such systems. May be backtest results can help traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My dear sir I think we should understand the market carefully and than only trade. My style is not sell when the pair is rising and not to buy when it downwards yes that is my way.

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 346 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast