swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    we can achieve the gain in the forexe market fi we focus our attention the swing strategy tomake huge pips inthe long term any perrson who is a new trader of forexe he will gain much profit by the swing stragety to make the huge profit in the forexe market many traders also like the swing stragety his attractive chraming principle and many traders like this very muchan ilike also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by bennystar View Post
    i know it when i started the first learning about forex. It is good to have a indicatro that will know when the market is reversing. The fisher will not tell you this. It is very good to maintain position with it, but bad to enter the change fast. one thing am sure of when trading long is that is the news that determine how the trend will last,though personally i do trade long and i use 1h as mine entry point,but before the market could provided a 150 pips plus
    Using indicator is not always good for the result of trading because indicator could give lagging signal, false signal or repaint signal too so it doesn't give good result in trading too. Using indicators or using price action could give signal for reversal movement if you could use it in the right timing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Using indicator is not always good for the result of trading because indicator could give lagging signal, false signal or repaint signal too so it doesn't give good result in trading too. Using indicators or using price action could give signal for reversal movement if you could use it in the right timing.
    personally i dont believe in use of any indicators,like you have said there are not safe to use,i make use of price action when trading and i use the help of candlestick pattern to determine when there is gonna be reversal,though i also use the higher time frame to determine reversal as pull back on weekly chart will lead to change of trend on daily chart .i like to trade from daily chart it makes trading easy and less stressful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    swing strategy is good and its very big profit to give us and it is really a nice help to new traders who are learning this business and struggling to get a good trading strategy. But it needs to large capital and good strategy must be the work of a test to make sure of success

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by asraf View Post
    swing strategy is good and its very big profit to give us and it is really a nice help to new traders who are learning this business and struggling to get a good trading strategy. But it needs to large capital and good strategy must be the work of a test to make sure of success
    I think it's not depending on strategy to give big profit or not because if you're wrong in open position so swing trading could cause big losses too, right? Usually, swing trading will target more than 50 pips in each transaction because swing method will hold position for more than a day so it's very possible to reach more than 50 pips.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's true that swing trading is a very good strategy to make a very good consistent profit in forex I also live swing trading but the main thing is money management, risk management, use of stop loss and along with it need much use of forex rules in our trading and a good trading plan is also necessary

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    That's a true line that long term trading is a very powerful trading system in forex and swing trading strategy is one of the best forex trading strategy according to me for long term trader I mostly like to do swing trading and I want to prefer everyone this great trading strategy called swing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I think so swing trading strategy is a very good strategy for long term trader I am very new trader in this business right now so I don't have much idea about swing trading and I am not following swing trading in short term trader but when I will trade on long terms then I will surely use this strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes i am download the all indicator with the template and i hope its very nice for me and its give me more profit ti make money, i am hear about the swing trade but i am not know more about that but now i am seen it very nice work with us. so many thanks for the nice share.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

very nice

very nice, but this is only good for that have substantial funds and I do not think it is advisable to have a small fund

- - - Updated - - -

very nice, but this is only good for that have substantial funds and I do not think it is advisable to have a small fund
    if this strategy were forced to have a small funds, then the possibility of a big loss at all, because it does not withstand the loss because the margin is very small.
    it seems to me personally, because the direction of the movement of forex is not easy to predict for each trader. Much obliged.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 346 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast