swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    trading with a small time frame like this is actually not the best way to trade this Forex market because it will add to the stress we encounter in the forex market , so it will be wise if only we can find a better way to trade this Forex market and the better way is to always trade the bigger time frame like the 4 hour or the daily candle because only this will lead to something tangible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    trading with a small time frame like this is actually not the best way to trade this Forex market because it will add to the stress we encounter in the forex market , so it will be wise if only we can find a better way to trade this Forex market and the better way is to always trade the bigger time frame like the 4 hour or the daily candle because only this will lead to something tangible.
    YEs! I personally use this strategy on H1 timeframe, and believe me or not, the results are just awesome . You must try it. Now my winning percentage is 85% by just following this strategy and not others. OTherwise , i am also a price action trader, but i really like to trade this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    well i think trading successfully in different timeframe depends on each person, it does not necessarily mean that anyone who trade with big timeframe will not fail. On the contrary, some people fail while trying to trade in big timeframe, so it all depends on the trader and the style that suits them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    I doubt the fisher will be a good idea for any trader. Fisher is not a new indicator for my trading, i know it when i started the first learning about forex. It is good to have a indicatro that will know when the market is reversing. The fisher will not tell you this. It is very good to maintain position with it, but bad to enter the change fast.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    well i think trading successfully in different timeframe depends on each person, it does not necessarily mean that anyone who trade with big timeframe will not fail. On the contrary, some people fail while trying to trade in big timeframe, so it all depends on the trader and the style that suits them.
    Whatever strategies you use you need to have good control over greed and emotions to succeed in Forex. Forex is a risky business and if you rush here you are actually trading under the influence of emotions. This is not good in Forex business. ou must not rush to become rich because there is nothing to rush about every thing is here and you can earn next day or in next trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Whatever strategies you use you need to have good control over greed and emotions to succeed in Forex.
    You are 100% right, KUMARRAJ! No matter which ever strategy you use, if you control your emotions especially greed and apply money management, the strategy would become a winning strategy for you.
    And no matter which ever strategy you use, if you dont have control over your emotions and cant do money management and have fear, the strategy also fails (even though the strategy has high winning chances) .

But, this strategy is really a good strategy and all must use it. The results are just outstanding.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I think swing players enjoy Forex trading if they have clear concept on market and if they identify the market and if they know when to buy, when to exit and how to handle the different market situations. But I think mixing of Swing and Scalping is more suitable for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    I think swing players enjoy Forex trading if they have clear concept on market and if they identify the market and if they know when to buy, when to exit and how to handle the different market situations. But I think mixing of Swing and Scalping is more suitable for me.
    As a swing forex trader, it is you duty to know what to do, so that it will not always be like that in the market to lead to confusion, you will need to be very careful of the trading side you take, and the assurance of the curve that made you to enter such a market. I have seen some trading indicators that trades the swings too, this my be added to he the traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    It seemsyou are very right about your comment, the swing traders sees claer tarding direction as they do not put more indicators on the system. The one that si been taught on ths thread is more of complex swing, but that does not indicated the downside of its usage. I only know that the more the indicator, the less effective it will be.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    one thing am sure of when trading long is that is the news that determine how the trend will last,though personally i do trade long and i use 1h as mine entry point,but before the market could provided a 150 pips plus,it becasue they is highly higher impact news being release,if not such happen the market will gladly make less then 50 pip movement in a day.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 346 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast