swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    personally i dont like to trade the lower time frame,i personally like to trade on line term and i dont like to get in and out of the market but i think this strategy will be kinda ok for day trader but i really dont think the fisher can really make prediction of that point of change of direction.so i dont think one can really relay on the fisher indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Thanks for the wonderful development of the strategy because I love the long trades achieve big goals of up to 200 points but devote her own account so that the proportion of risk because a few stop loss also be great though that you must place stop loss so that everyone will benefit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    personally i dont like to trade the lower time frame,i personally like to trade on line term and i dont like to get in and out of the market but i think this strategy will be kinda ok for day trader but i really dont think the fisher can really make prediction of that point of change of direction.so i dont think one can really relay on the fisher indicators.
    Same like me sir, I don't like to trade in lower time frame because there are lots of false signals given by indicators and candlestick patterns. Unlike when we use bigger time frame like H1, it gives more accurate signal, in my opinion. I also have tested this strategy but it's hard for me to determine where to enter and exit. And to get the profits, it takes days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    it's awsome good swing strategy and if we have good management skills with this strategy we can make strong analysis using different points for trading and it's also easy learning but it's take some time and practice in demo trading account for some days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raees View Post
    it's awsome good swing strategy and if we have good management skills with this strategy we can make strong analysis using different points for trading and it's also easy learning but it's take some time and practice in demo trading account for some days.
    Yes, RAEES! It is surely the best trading system ever for me. I have not found this kind of strategy ever. This is the same strategy i am using on my roboforex trading account and surely it is very very profitable. Nothing repaints. But yes, good money management skills is surely needed , otherwise it can be a big problem for all of us if we dont trade according to the money management.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Swing strategy is long-term strategy so it's not surprising me if the target to reach in this strategy could be hundreds pips in each transaction. That's the advantages of swing trading but there are some disadvantages of swing trading too. Its disadvantages are we must wait for long time to reach our target (at least, we must wait 2-3 days).

Another disadvantages, if we made mistakes in analysis so we could lose many pips too although we have waited long time. I don't like to trade with long-term strategy because I can't hold position too long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Swing strategy is long-term strategy so it's not surprising me if the target to reach in this strategy could be hundreds pips in each transaction. That's the advantages of swing trading but there are some disadvantages of swing trading too. Its disadvantages are we must wait for long time to reach our target (at least, we must wait 2-3 days).

Another disadvantages, if we made mistakes in analysis so we could lose many pips too although we have waited long time. I don't like to trade with long-term strategy because I can't hold position too long time.
    Same like me sir, holding position for days is possible. But for weeks? I think it just a waste of time while we can also make hundreds of profit by trade following the trend. Both has same good result in the end, but the time to achieve it is different. Trade by following the trend can gives us hundred of profit in days while trade in long time also gives hundred of pips but in several weeks or months.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    it is kind of similar to a strategy i used to work with,the presence of bollinger band of it sort of got my attention because as a breakout trader this indicator is very important to me,once the bollinger band gets narrow then i know that a breakout is most probably to happen soon,the Hekinahsi indicator i really didn't get completely.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sigundul View Post
    by the time you saw signals..price already move for many pips away.
    and same case when you have to exit, much profits will be gone already
    maybe you should combine with some fibo retracements
    Thats why its important to place pending orders to enable you cash in in a fast moving markets or spikes,looking into the issue if pending order from an experts perspective,do you think that experts sit and keep staring at there chart until the price reaches there entry point,I guess not,I believe they place there entry point via pending order,so if you want to exile think like an expert.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    I am using this strategy for so many months and it is very very fantastic strategy. The losses are very very less as compared to profits. One must try this , its for both; newbies as well as experts. Its a indicator based strategy but the results are outstanding. Good Luck and Happy Pipping with this strategy, traders!

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 340 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast