swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I will tell you that the indicators that we are seen there performances on the screen shots looks better than they are if you are using them in the real trdaing performance, this is why you should not let much things to borders you in this, i might still get what i want from the seconds indicator and system, but the fisher has proved not to be effective many times i uses it for trading forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Hm, maybe that goes for you guys but personally i've traded forex for 4 years and in order to survive in here we only have 2 options. We need to trade for the long term or we need to trade by the news. If you neglect even one of these, profit will be very hard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Swing strategy is very good but personally i think this is very risky for us. because any time market go against with you. and then you can loss more than from your earning pips. So i think swing strategy can not be good always for traders. but some time it is can be very good and we can earn...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    Swing strategy is very good but personally i think this is very risky for us. because any time market go against with you. and then you can loss more than from your earning pips. So i think swing strategy can not be good always for traders. but some time it is can be very good and we can earn...
    Nothing is safe because no one guarantees that you will make just PROFITS from this business. Infact , there is no business which guarantees that thing that there is no loss here. Those who says that they are scammers.
    And as far as your query is concerned, so for that, you must use STOP LOSS at the high/low of the opposite swing and take profit at least with risk reward of 1:1 .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Swing traders would use SL and TP point more than 100 pips in every transaction because swing traders would hold position for more than a day. Normally, swing traders would hold position for about 3 days and the target is more than 50 pips because the open position is not too many times so the target profit for each transaction must be higher than intraday trader or scalpers who can open and close positions many times in a day.

I can't hold position too long time so I don't like to use swing method because I want to open positions at least once daily and if it is possible to open position twice or three times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Swing traders would use SL and TP point more than 100 pips in every transaction because swing traders would hold position for more than a day. Normally, swing traders would hold position for about 3 days and the target is more than 50 pips because the open position is not too many times so the target profit for each transaction must be higher than intraday trader or scalpers who can open and close positions many times in a day.

I can't hold position too long time so I don't like to use swing method because I want to open positions at least once daily and if it is possible to open position twice or three times.
    Exactly ! Not only swing traders should use stop loss and take profits , but also even scalpers and even long term traders should use stop losses and take profits.
    The main thing is to ride with the trend which is very very profitable and gives a lot of profits in short time . That is why i also prefer swing trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Dear TS, I have downloaded these indicators and applied them in my MetaTrader4 but I am still confused how to use it. Is there anyone want to explain this strategy more details or someone who has used and understood about this strategy? Please tell me because I'm interested to use this indicators, seems profitable to me. Thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    there is absolutely no much risk involved in trading with swing strategy it is the best way to trade, if you are going to use swing strategy you must be prepared to trade with small lot size, in that way you are able to remove risk from your trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Dear TS, I have downloaded these indicators and applied them in my MetaTrader4 but I am still confused how to use it. Is there anyone want to explain this strategy more details or someone who has used and understood about this strategy? Please tell me because I'm interested to use this indicators, seems profitable to me. Thank you.
    Lol, have you copy paste the downloaded indicators into your metatrader 4?. If the answer is yes, then you can load the template and watch the indicator working in your chart. Use M30 time frame as adviced by the thread starter mr.taharoyal52.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    This strategy looks good for trading , i definately try this strategy for my coming trades , i think no strategy is perfect for the trading market because you can not predict the market movements , it is very hard to understand the movements of market in volatality , so working hard is the only option,,.,

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 313 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast