swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Swing mercantilism is sweet use within the daily chart, some} traders may have to survive with a few pips and plenty of United Nations agency hold positions with lockup profit and safety, we tend to|and that we} will still be relaxed in mercantilism as a result of there's profit that we might lockup with and and stop loss it may be a security risk our position of

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I think we ought to comprehend the business deliberately and than just exchange. My style is not offer when the pair is climbing and not to purchase when it downwards yes that is my direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Thank your for you important strategy. I have download your indicator i will try it in the next day in my demo account.If i get success then i will apply this in my real account.I have real all system and applying method.I think this is a good indicator for getting profit.So again thank your for presenting this kind of such important indicator for us..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed1993 View Post
    my dear friend swing strategy is very good for traders because many of them make very good money from swing strategy I also like to do swing trading sometime its very good stuff and I think everybody should have knowledge about swing strategy from where traders
    swing pattern is best for newbies coming into this business for the first time,though the strategy require that one is highly patient with the market,swing trading pattern is best use from daily chart personally for me,though it require that one understand how to determine and locate the market trend when trading it.this strategy can really give big profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Many trader earn good money with swing strategy they make huge profit. In this strategy we are using different indicator for trading .Bollinger Bands and fisher both are very good indicator and help to trade in this market. we see clearly in fisher where it indicate the buy and sell entry. if we use both these indicator for trading than we get good earning from this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    if you are talking about short time trading then naturally there will not be %100 success.but if we will talk about long term traders then it is possible.you can open a position based on moving average and use 1 day or 1 week time frame and use the near support or resistant line as stoploose.then you can make hundreds of pips within a few weeks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    No strategy will give us 100% success in forex that's right but swing trading strategy is looking better for everyone even if are getting 60% success from a strategy then its not much bad result thanks for sharing this strategy I think we can make good pips with the help of this strategy but I always like to follow market trend also

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    We would tips anyone, that market can be 'market' which means it may opposite from possibly 1 position of this take income value. SO thinking to attain 100 + pips in every industry just isn't possible. Try to understand value action, and you may attain in excess of that every day playing with distinct distinct frames blend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Swing trading system is very helpful system I think we should use swing trading with long term trading chart because long term charts are not much bad for trading with swing trading system I think long term chart are very useful for our learning also because they give us nice knowledge current market trend

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    Many trader earn good money with swing strategy they make huge profit. In this strategy we are using different indicator for trading .Bollinger Bands and fisher both are very good indicator and help to trade in this market. we see clearly in fisher where it indicate the buy and sell entry. if we use both these indicator for trading than we get good earning from this market.
    Swing trading doesn't concentrate on profit it is really long run so i could say it will really like we invest the money for the purpose of earning few percent of the trading,we could plan to earn 50% with swing trading but it could really need to wait 1000 pips for many months trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    if you are talking about short time trading then naturally there will not be %100 success.but if we will talk about long term traders then it is possible.you can open a position based on moving average and use 1 day or 1 week time frame and use the near support or resistant line as stoploose.then you can make hundreds of pips within a few weeks.
    It will always success you trade with short term or long term,there is no different from them to trade with any lot size you could really work on short term or even long term,huge pips are very possible here,don't ever think to trade forex without this much money making.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Page 12 of 346 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast