swing strategy to make huge pips in long term - Page 102
Page 102 of 334 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3331

Thread: swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

swing strategy to make huge pips in long term

time frame: 30M and higher I prefer 1H
    currency Pair: Any

indicators:
    Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 ( length 20)
    Hieken_Ashi_Smoothed
    Fisher ( period 30 )

trading explanation:

Long: buy when all blue and fisher above zero.
    Short: sell when all red and fisher lower than zero.

Exit: when fisher change colour.
    Stop loss: in long down the bollinger bands, in short above bollinger bands.

Indicators are attached :
    Attachment 942Attachment 943

source: internet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad khan View Post
    Swing trading is a safe way for trader to trade and will get positive results as we are learning properly and have good knowledge about trade that will be very good important for getting success , more efforts we put to understand the swing trading and its effect on us will be a better thing and complete our strategy .
    Yes swing trading is good when you understand the things, but most traders just rush for scalping for quick profits. Only with the power of understanding of the market and of the strategy things can go smooth for you. Everything you get in forex is done with your own skills. Forex has the ability to change everything, but you need to commit yourself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Yes swing trading is good when you understand the things, but most traders just rush for scalping for quick profits. Only with the power of understanding of the market and of the strategy things can go smooth for you. Everything you get in forex is done with your own skills. Forex has the ability to change everything, but you need to commit yourself.
    This is true for trader because profits and losses are the results of our own efforts if we trade with own learning and knowledge that will be a positive thing in trading and give us better trade ideas , swing trading is a better thing for trader to trade successfully with small risk and earn higher .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Swing trading is very profit with low risk entry but we need patience in this type of trade. If we have patience then we can easily earn good profit from this business easily to follow the swing trading strategy. You are using H1 time frame in which we need 3 to 4 days hold our trade but if we use big time frame like D1 then we need hold our trade 2 to 3 week to get our desire profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    forex trading is a risky business so try to adopt a strong strategy by predict the market if you can focus on t he buy and sell direction than it is little bit confuse you to trade so learn it more in practice than apply it by following trend in the market because when you can follow a long term strategy you need a good risk to reward ratio.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is very good strategy in which we are using the fisher indicator for our buying and selling orders. Bollinger band and fisher both indicators are good fo ruse in trading. When we use these both indicator then we get a strong signal of market reversal. Its very easy to enter in a trade when the price is above the bollinger bands and fisher show us positive figure above the zero level then open buying order and below it open selling orders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    forex trading is a risky business so try to adopt a strong strategy by predict the market if you can focus on t he buy and sell direction than it is little bit confuse you to trade so learn it more in practice than apply it by following trend in the market because when you can follow a long term strategy you need a good risk to reward ratio.
    Simply we are focused on trading and good strategies adopt to get success in this market there will be no other source which is safe and from trading point of view simple we have to put all of our learning and all of our trade ideas to trade successfully with simple indicator and with complex indicator which we are using for trade successfully .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    I love swing trading when i see a sweet trend in the market and i will do everything possible to search for this indicator called Swing rar fisher because it looks too sweet to be real . but i will not put all my trading hope in just one single indicator no matter how beautiful it may appear on the chart, most time they are all different ball game when applied on the chart. But i will do my best to lay my hand on this because i seems to like it. Thanks my dear friend for having the heart to bring this for us out of your personal internet search. But have you been using it,? if yes, kindly tell us your result or possibly show us some and we will be glad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    Simply we are focused on trading and good strategies adopt to get success in this market there will be no other source which is safe and from trading point of view simple we have to put all of our learning and all of our trade ideas to trade successfully with simple indicator and with complex indicator which we are using for trade successfully .
    You need to trade with full attention and that way you can better implement your strategies and take better decisions. And to be safe you have to always use the stop loss. So you must understand very well about the market and its nature so that you can do better analysis and implement risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    You need to trade with full attention and that way you can better implement your strategies and take better decisions. And to be safe you have to always use the stop loss. So you must understand very well about the market and its nature so that you can do better analysis and implement risk management.
    I suppose with the use of swing trading method, we will get the long term success in the market, because then we get to know the way the market moves, we get to make good analysis and most of all, we get to avoid bad trading. But scalping will not fetch us that much. However, the good successful traders has said it that over trading does not means successful trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I suppose with the use of swing trading method, we will get the long term success in the market, because then we get to know the way the market moves, we get to make good analysis and most of all, we get to avoid bad trading. But scalping will not fetch us that much. However, the good successful traders has said it that over trading does not means successful trading.
    You have it correctly stated and from my experience with the market, I have been able to earn more when trading with the long term. Though one certain thing I know for sure with trading is that our trading analysis method matters because the long term trading is just a name of trading method. but when we have a good analyzing skills, then it gives us more hope of profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Page 102 of 334 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast