Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stop premature position

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193

stop premature position

as we know that forex tading is a dynamic business and always give a new thing time by time, and it becomes the point for traders to enter the market and exit from the market everytime want it,
    but the problems came up when they enter the market at not the right time, so rush or impatience or make position prematurely, it is a serious problems for all traders because the effect will give a big problem and even get margin call and stop out
    there are some questions that we have to know when we try to evaluate and fix them and then we get the reason behind this failure
    1. why we came so rush to enter the market ?
    usually, when the market have strong movements and the mind flows in this situation and want to catch some benefits from it but at last have to hold big floating minus
    solution, we need to wait for some correction or validation and make sure support it with good discipline
    2. do we bet, guess to catch the market movements ? and if yes, this is a fatal mistake and we do not let this problem become a bad habit,
    solution, trade based on the market situation is much better and safe

please dear members, share our best opinions and hope that we can complete each others

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    I often get the premature exit in forex trading. Sometimes, I regret because I'm too soon to exit the market, because market is still on the moving to get the further expanding the trend. I do premature exit because I'm too worry to loose my floating profit in my order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I often get the premature exit in forex trading. Sometimes, I regret because I'm too soon to exit the market, because market is still on the moving to get the further expanding the trend. I do premature exit because I'm too worry to loose my floating profit in my order.
    yes friend, i did it too, so fast to close the order because do not want to see it became floating minus, then we close the order when it runs for several pips only, yes, this is premature exit that we have done, and this is indication that we have lack of knowledge to analyze the market and to exit from the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is a good short thread. I am sure that many traders need to change their won orientation about the forex trading, if the traders could do that, then things might change. It is in the nature of many trader to do things very fast, and that is not good. What I am after is to trade what I could be proud of later when I am reviewing, and this is never a thing of rushing, but a thing of good work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes friend, i did it too, so fast to close the order because do not want to see it became floating minus, then we close the order when it runs for several pips only, yes, this is premature exit that we have done, and this is indication that we have lack of knowledge to analyze the market and to exit from the market
    Yeh,,... I understand that forex market price move just like the elliot wave. it moves up and move down, making the support and resistance. But actually this price can not get me to always stick to the plan. Exit when the trading setup allow me to exit. I always being tempted to close the order too soon

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a good short thread. I am sure that many traders need to change their won orientation about the forex trading, if the traders could do that, then things might change. It is in the nature of many trader to do things very fast, and that is not good. What I am after is to trade what I could be proud of later when I am reviewing, and this is never a thing of rushing, but a thing of good work.
    [lang=id]right, then everything will do , we have to think about it twice, no rush, and make sure that we understand the market condition, it is better to wait for some validation and make sure that we can enter the market at the right points,
    and right sometimes we so rush to enter the market, hold floating minus for bigger and just close the order for several pips only as profit[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeh,,... I understand that forex market price move just like the elliot wave. it moves up and move down, making the support and resistance. But actually this price can not get me to always stick to the plan. Exit when the trading setup allow me to exit. I always being tempted to close the order too soon
    we got the same problems , too fast to close the order before reach maximum earning because so worry that the price will move back and against us, so we need to know what is exactly the problem behind it, are we under the emotion with fear in there or do we do trading with lack of analysis ? or both of them? i

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    we got the same problems , too fast to close the order before reach maximum earning because so worry that the price will move back and against us, so we need to know what is exactly the problem behind it, are we under the emotion with fear in there or do we do trading with lack of analysis ? or both of them? i
    I have an experience about to get floating profit in about 30 poiint in EURJPY but actually this pair is moving is very volatile and build the elliot wave. I got 30 point profit with 0.5 usd per point but the elliot wave makes my floating profit get small and makes me close position just 5 point floating profit. After that, the EURJPY moves in the previous direction. Oh my god, I will be rich if do not close trade at premature condition

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    I have an experience about to get floating profit in about 30 poiint in EURJPY but actually this pair is moving is very volatile and build the elliot wave. I got 30 point profit with 0.5 usd per point but the elliot wave makes my floating profit get small and makes me close position just 5 point floating profit. After that, the EURJPY moves in the previous direction. Oh my god, I will be rich if do not close trade at premature condition
    [lang=id]hehe,,,so rush to close the order when it runs in good position or impatience, but when we got floating minus, we hold with good patience and hope that the price move back or if not just touch the SL, yes, this is the main problem for us till now, we enter the market with premature position and give big floating minus and close the order with so rush or prematurely,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes, it happened to me, because we did not want to lose the profit, and colse it immediately. but when we saw the charts, it went based on our analysis and made many pips in there, and we just took several pips in hands, so here is , why the traders need to make good analysis before exit from the market, and not think about how to get entry point only,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast