Daily high and low point.
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 616

Thread: Daily high and low point.

  1. #1
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,071
    Promo (¢)
    1,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139

    Daily high and low point.

    Daily High and Low point..

    Daily high and low indicator is very helpful for all types of trader's. It will help help both types of trader's. Short term trader's and long term trader;s both can use this indicator and can know about the Yesterday High and Low point of any currency pair market.

    There are many trader's in forex who like to use fibonacci tool and they can use Daily high and Low indicator with fibonacci tool to make more accurate analysis.

    Example:
    As we can see in the Euro USD chart that indicator creating horizental dashed lines which creating a support and resistance zone on the chart. Yesterday Low was 1.13351 and Yesterday High was 1.13881.

    Daily High and Low point.JPG

    I am sharing this indicator with you folks, and please don't hesitate to post your comments after its use.
    Attached Files Attached Files

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I just did some analysis with your indicator, it is one of the good program traders should have in gauging their trades. The trader would know if there is a daily retracement/reversal or trend continuation with this program. The stop loss and take profit placement could be a very useful work in this as well. Forex trading is mainly a breakout systems, this could point out a great deal. Please, upload the weekly own if you have it.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Great sharing, its a very good indicator I am following other one daily high and low indicator, but never heard about this one indicator its little bit different rather than that. You explained very well about it by chart. For now I am not using fibonacci tool but will use it on my chart with my moving average strategy. Let me test this and will post my comment very soon in this thread.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Rookie rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,557
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Daily High and Low point..

    Daily high and low indicator is very helpful for all types of trader's. It will help help both types of trader's. Short term trader's and long term trader;s both can use this indicator and can know about the Yesterday High and Low point of any currency pair market.

    There are many trader's in forex who like to use fibonacci tool and they can use Daily high and Low indicator with fibonacci tool to make more accurate analysis.

    Example:
    As we can see in the Euro USD chart that indicator creating horizental dashed lines which creating a support and resistance zone on the chart. Yesterday Low was 1.13351 and Yesterday High was 1.13881.

    Daily High and Low point.JPG

    I am sharing this indicator with you folks, and please don't hesitate to post your comments after its use.
    THanks for share mate..., Some times I need to know daily high and low for my trading strategy.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  5. #5
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,071
    Promo (¢)
    1,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I just did some analysis with your indicator, it is one of the good program traders should have in gauging their trades. The trader would know if there is a daily retracement/reversal or trend continuation with this program. The stop loss and take profit placement could be a very useful work in this as well. Forex trading is mainly a breakout systems, this could point out a great deal. Please, upload the weekly own if you have it.
    Friend you can downlod this indicator and can do anything that you want to do on your forex chart's. I am sure you will like this indicator very much like me. And yes we can judge about the market and reversal level of the market from this indicator.
    But if you find some difficulty at the time of using it then you can post comment regarding that in this thread. Hope you will don't mind that brother.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Great sharing, its a very good indicator I am following other one daily high and low indicator, but never heard about this one indicator its little bit different rather than that. You explained very well about it by chart. For now I am not using fibonacci tool but will use it on my chart with my moving average strategy. Let me test this and will post my comment very soon in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    THanks for share mate..., Some times I need to know daily high and low for my trading strategy.
    Your welcome Khimi234 and rinaji. Use this indicator and enjoy your trading. Have a good time

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Thanks buddy this is a wonderful gift for me, I am a scalper and I am sure that it will give me a lot of help in scalping. So its basically giving you yesterday high and low information only or giving information about the present running daily high or low point too. I mostly daily check high and low point in my strategy and feeling good

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,071
    Promo (¢)
    1,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Thanks buddy this is a wonderful gift for me, I am a scalper and I am sure that it will give me a lot of help in scalping. So its basically giving you yesterday high and low information only or giving information about the present running daily high or low point too. I mostly daily check high and low point in my strategy and feeling good
    Your welcome sir, This is not only good for scalping, no matter which type of analysis you are using it will help you all the time, anybody can use this indicator.I am a swing trade and like to use this indicator very much. Last day high and low point help me to check about the market trend position. And yes its a best indicator

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Good indicator but simple at the same time. This is very lovely when i say its own major checkout. It makes the trader to locate fast breakout from the previous days parameters, this is very good and i is compared to the usefulness of the daily side of the market to be known at that one glace of breaking. I am still working on this, i am going to comment surely back.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Good indicator but simple at the same time. This is very lovely when i say its own major checkout. It makes the trader to locate fast breakout from the previous days parameters, this is very good and i is compared to the usefulness of the daily side of the market to be known at that one glace of breaking. I am still working on this, i am going to comment surely back.
    Yeah I like to use this type of indicator's I am using this indicator and its a good indicator. Its a simple and lovely indicator to check high and low of yesterday. I am using technical analysis in my trading and daily high and daily low reducing my work load and I am not using more horizontal lines to check last day low and high. Very loverly sharing

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah I like to use this type of indicator's I am using this indicator and its a good indicator. Its a simple and lovely indicator to check high and low of yesterday. I am using technical analysis in my trading and daily high and daily low reducing my work load and I am not using more horizontal lines to check last day low and high. Very loverly sharing
    I am not surprised when you are using this kind of indicator, it is good because it will tell you the final say of the market in the regard of the breakout of the day. I have being using it ever since I saw it on this thread, and it is lovely to me, showing the hidden beauty of the daily breakout of either the previous low or high.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •