new found in mt4 platform - Page 7
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Trader
    i do not look to the news on meta trader 4 but i watch the news on calendar and this is better because calendar gives us degree of impact of the news, but the news on the meta trader i not understood by me and so i do not watch it, there are many news on the meta trader and do not know which is important to observe.

Yeah this tab is really helpful for us because we are not need open any site for news. We can get all news related forex and also some good analysis about forex market in our new tab of meta trader platform. Now we can see all the important news and up date in one click and we are not need to open any site for it. We can do our trading, watch market and see the news about market .

There is a section in both the mobile and desktop version of the metatrader software that is dedicated for news, breaking news and financial data news are always shown there, financial calendar report can also be reported from there, it is exceptionally good for the breaking news that can affect market prices

Mt4 platform is most important platform for forex trading business when we make real account and then login in forex terminal and then make trading on terminal. So knowledge about the forex terminal is play important role for making good money easily from this business. trading business is best online business to make real money.

Trader
    i do not watch the news on the meta trader but i watch it in the calendar and so i analyze it then trade, the news in the platform are many and we do not know the degree of importance of each one and so we will not know which one will affect on the market great and which one will not have an effect, and so i do not look to it during trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    i do not watch the news on the meta trader but i watch it in the calendar and so i analyze it then trade, the news in the platform are many and we do not know the degree of importance of each one and so we will not know which one will affect on the market great and which one will not have an effect, and so i do not look to it during trading.
    That is just the same thing I was about saying, we need to get things done the right way, though I don't follow the news but if I am to make trading news analysis just for doing sake and nothing more I have learned that the news calendar happens to be the best way by which I can follow and read the news, but still yet it has no impact on how I trade .

Quote Originally Posted by hossain81 View Post
    hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .
    I have never pay attention to news menu on mt4 platform because it is not useful at all to stay track with news you need to use news economic calendar because that is where the real news is, the news on the mt4 menu are not reliable, you should watch out for news in economic calendar only.

Trader
    yes there is another tab in mt4 for mobile and pc both, you can check news directly there actually these are news which is from broker so these are good news also, so you should always check it, without that you can check it from many other websites but news should be authentic and brokers news are really good

The news on platform are nothing to talk about, for news about the market you must make use of the news calendar only there are a lot of website that you can watch the news, don't depend on the news on the mt4 platform because many of those news are false news the real news is there on news calendar.

Good evening, brother. All platforms are currently sophisticated and contain very excellent files and help with the work there is a special place for daily news and every minute and you can update the platform in order to change everything. Good luck

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast