new found in mt4 platform - Page 6
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

new found in mt4 platform

hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by john abraham 94 View Post
    this is doesn't matter for me and i don't pay attention to the news whether in metatrader function or in indicator so what is matter for me is watching economic calander and making techinical analysis and this is better for me in forex trading and i always do that in my daily trading
    i do not trade based on news also, it is not easy for me to control my emotion if i trade during news. I prefer to trade in flat market. It is easy to trade when i use martiangle trading system, and trade only on flat market. It will be more profitable for me and i can control my emotion well when i use this strategy to trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is true a new found tab about news in which we are updated every second about forex related news in our trading terminal. This feature of our meta trader terminal is help us to find about market news its analysis and weakness of any pair. We can up date every day if we read these news properly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Of course, reading news with the mt4 trading platform is no more a news, because it is always there since I have known it, but the issue I had then, and perhaps might still be there is that the news might not load always. The issue might be the trading platform itself or generally from the broker that operate that platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yeah news tab is available in meta trader. I never see my terminal without news tab because when I join this business then in my terminal all tabs are available. May be when you join this tab is not available in our terminal. this news tab is really helpful for us to up to date every time with forex market news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    We can find news tab which are help us market current news and also up date us about our broker recent news and trading conditions. We also find about signal of many sites which are best traders in this business. Meta trader platform is the best platform which help us in every manner which get success us in our aim.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kims View Post
    We can find news tab which are help us market current news and also up date us about our broker recent news and trading conditions. We also find about signal of many sites which are best traders in this business. Meta trader platform is the best platform which help us in every manner which get success us in our aim.
    You are very correct, I can confirm to you that this function is in both the mt4 on the mobile versions and on the PC version. But the issue I am having with the both is the fact that they are not always showing, and there are lot of good and captivating headlines you would want to open, but they will disappoint traders in most cases.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 21
    This is not a new tab because I start this business a two year ago and then this tab is still present on meta trader platform tab. This news tab is help us a lot and always u to date us with latest news about forex and also its help us find our trading which we make good profit everyday. We also can up date with professionals and brokers signal about forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I think we are not only need to know that news tab in our platform because there are many indicators which are show news time and its data on our chart. We can always up to date now on our mt4 trading platform forum which is really help us to find a good trade. Forex trading is move on news mostly if we always up to date with them then our profit making is become easy for us.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    If you want to trade economic news, you must know better about fundamental analysis of trading and there are so many places online where you can look for he news . I am not going to mention any websites here because the forum rules forbid that but you can search for that online yourself . I quite agree that there is more to trading fundamental analysis beyond the economic news and that is why it is good to read wide and deep

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    If you want to trade economic news, you must know better about fundamental analysis of trading and there are so many places online where you can look for he news . I am not going to mention any websites here because the forum rules forbid that but you can search for that online yourself . I quite agree that there is more to trading fundamental analysis beyond the economic news and that is why it is good to read wide and deep
    This is a very important thing for any trader to do, they can not just know how to trade the market news without knowing the analysis regarding the news trading, this is just the way out for traders that really want to get their money through that means,They will need to learn it well and know how to handle the market through that.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast