new found in mt4 platform - Page 4
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

new found in mt4 platform

hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i do not know but i checked it in mt4 mobile application, in mobile application we can check latest news which are from broker, so it is good step really, we can make self updated with news easily, on every new news announcement i think mobile application make an popup with ring tone and we can alert really best

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Most of the news in the terminal are not good for trading most of this news are false news that could make us lose money, if you want to trade and make money in the forex market you should at least learn and understand the business and analyze it very well before trading, and search for a reliable news on forex factory, at least that will help in our trading a lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    i always pay attention to the news on calendar because it is better and classified as high moderate or low impact ,so this will let me to know the importance of ech one and its effect on the market, the nes on meta trader is not helful but it may be good for the traders that want to see all news to analyze it and what happen in the world always

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    till now i depend to economic calendar and not use the news from mt4 platform, and so i do not have enough experiences about this and need to try it first, so many information that will help us to validate our analysis before make the conclusion to enter to the market, that is good

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    The economic calender so much easy to use and the news result can be seen so much quickly in our economic calender, I also use some websites to check the important events for the day in forex. But this is also a great feature of mt4 and we can directly see the new in mt4 terminal. Personally I don't have much experience with this feature and I am feeling much comfortable with websites economic calender facility.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    It is better you disregard the news on the trading platform and go to the set where you can monitor the news and get the update almost immediately it is released. There are so many websites you can visit but I would not quote any of such websites here since the rules of the forun do not allow you to promote any other website . You can search for them in google. Another thing I do is that I watch bloom berg live to get fresh update on the market especially during the high impact news like NFP

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Of course mate most of trader's follow some popular sites to check the news and personally I also don't waste my time in mt4 terminal to check the news, as you have said mate we can't share the name of any other website here but trader's can search online about them and they will easily got the name of some of them. I mostly use mobile to check economic calender news and its result. We can do the same thing from pc too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    We can find news on roboforex website calendar or many site on web who provide the only forex related news data. We also can see news and analysis about them from our broker side. When you login to your account in meta trader platform 4 or 5 then after login you see news tab below of meta trader tabs then click on it. you find their news after every 5 minutes that really help us in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes on mt4 phone i also found this, i think we can simply read news their which we got from our broker, also have one more option for signals which we can get after login to mql5 community, but for news we need to just login to our trading account and we can get from our broker, this is good news really because we can get news instantly

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the news in meta trader is not important and i do not look to it but look to the news in the calendar because it is more important and affect on the marekt, but you can read it if you want and see what they are talking about and so you can get more ideas about economic news and see what happen in the world and so you may see it or not.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast