new found in mt4 platform - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

new found in mt4 platform

hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Well I love to do trade on news, I am also a technical trader but I like to use the combination of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and trend analysis. I always use these three kinds of analysis in my trading system. Without the use of technical analysis and trend following trading analysis its not very easy for me to do trade in forex. I only use fundamental trading when there is a high volatility on news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Well I love to do trade on news, I am also a technical trader but I like to use the combination of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and trend analysis. I always use these three kinds of analysis in my trading system. Without the use of technical analysis and trend following trading analysis its not very easy for me to do trade in forex. I only use fundamental trading when there is a high volatility on news.
    I used to do the same thing with you, which combine two different analysis such as fundamental and technical. In addition to making technical analysis, I also read some news interconnected and make their own calculations on the report. But now, I just saw a news release time as trading fitting time to follow a high volatile market and not rely on fundamental analysis again due to several factors. Now, I just focus on technical strategies that use calculations and logic of the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    You should be more focus on the news on economy calender though am not saying that the news on the platform are not reliable or not to be trusted but it more better to rely on the news find on economy calenders, cause that will help you more, to those who don't trade news they never even take the time to check news on the platform including me, but when am ready to check some few news about the market I go to the economy calender website or through my mobile phone platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    You should be more focus on the news on economy calender though am not saying that the news on the platform are not reliable or not to be trusted but it more better to rely on the news find on economy calenders, cause that will help you more, to those who don't trade news they never even take the time to check news on the platform including me, but when am ready to check some few news about the market I go to the economy calender website or through my mobile phone platform.
    Economic calender knowledge and use will be very useful for those trader's who want to do trade on news, even other trader's who don't like news trading can also pay attention on Economic calender they can do proper planning for their trades with it and can close their trades before the announcement of news. Furthermore there are so many traders who have a technical approach in trading and for them fundamental does not matter a lot in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I think I know what you want , but when you rely on news trading , do not rely on the mt 4 to get the best performance or updates on the news trading . It is better for you to use the external source and sites for this one . You will be smart about the reading and you will place your trades on the mt 4 trading platform afterwards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    that's why I not check meta trader 4 terminal for news, sorry to say but we can't post about any third party resources information in this forum, like forex news web sites. I think thread creator sir you should check about that on Google search engine from there you will able to get many good forex websites.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by fx2015 View Post
    that's why I not check meta trader 4 terminal for news, sorry to say but we can't post about any third party resources information in this forum, like forex news web sites. I think thread creator sir you should check about that on Google search engine from there you will able to get many good forex websites.
    Yes we can find out online that which kind of site we have to use for the economic news calender and a trader can see so many choices for it on net, as we know that forex trading market contain so many fundamental events every month and we should be very careful with it because the direction of the market can be changed by the fundamental, I don't have any problem if trader's are using mt4 for checking the news but awareness and proper safety is important to follow always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fx2015 View Post
    It is not wise to say you will depend on the mt4 terminal for the news trading, most of them are not reliable, the trader will make mistakes, and many of them are not even opening or have empty information after you opened them. They do not worth it, you should go for the your broker or news site when you need the detailed news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i prefer to use the news in the calendar because it show us the degree of the impact and so this makes us ready for these news, i do not look to the news on the meta trader because they are many and can not be able to find the highly impact news that let the market moves rapid, so i ignore them because they are useless for me and can not help me well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    There is a chance we have to really work on we have to run the market in a lot for the same choice of a trader we have to really import some indicators and so we the best of everything in what we see when we are able to have chane we have always better work in the gifted trades

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast