new found in mt4 platform - Page 2
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

new found in mt4 platform

hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    when i think my spouse and i learn what people want, but As soon as an individual rely from news trading, do not rely to the mt4 for getting your Least complicated performance as well as newsletters towards news trading. This really is far better to operate the external source AND ALSO sites about this one. You may be smart Regarding the reading AND You may area your trades on the mt4 trading platform afterwards.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the news which comes in the mt4 can be shallowness and most of time have not any impact to the market . and after all we have to think of the ways in which the market can move . so these ways for the trading will be more easy when we follow the economic calendar at all .there we can see the strong and the slow effect on the market .
    I don't watch those news I have only a eye on those important fundamental news, low impact news are not much important so I don't check news too in meta trader 4 terminal. I am using couple of best fundamental news websites from there I can see important news according to five star, four start, three star function. I mostly pay attention on non farm payroll, ecb press conference, fomc statement, etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by sajjad143 View Post
    there are some indicators that alert about news. and also there are many website that tells about and also forecast and analysis on news. i think its batter to see news on online economy calendars.
    Yes economic calenders are better to check about fundamental news, hope all these comments would be helpful for thread creator to check about the fundamental news. Now days we can see them with the use of indicator too, I have just checked that couple of days back in a thread, but don't know that its show minor news or not, some time minor news also affect the market movement in a large way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Sir, I think I know what you want, but when you rely on news trading, do not rely on the mt4 to get the best performance or updates on the news trading. It is better for you to use the external source and sites for this one. You will be smart about the reading and you will place your trades on the mt4 trading platform afterwards.
    Yes at this platform meta trader 4 the news section is hardly use for any purpose as the news given there are of all type which doesn't show any impact to the market or the news on particular currency. Its better one should use other sources to get the news and to know its impact. There are some web can get from google search

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagatfx View Post
    Yes at this platform meta trader 4 the news section is hardly use for any purpose as the news given there are of all type which doesn't show any impact to the market or the news on particular currency. Its better one should use other sources to get the news and to know its impact. There are some web can get from google search
    the Fundamental term is very wider and only mt4 section would not help us to know deeply about the fundamental news especially about the high impact news, we can use mt4 for it but I feel much good when I use websites to check the news result, they show the result very quickly and its help me a lot to do a smart move quickly in the market. I don't have much experience of m4 news section but I believe that other sources would be better than this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hossain81 View Post
    hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .
    i think you don't must to watch news on mt4 platform, because each broker is different in displaying news. Only big news at economic calender you must be aware. Like interest rate, gdp, cpi and dont forget about monetary policy made by the central bank.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You can customize economic news indicator on your trading platform and this will help you to see the outcomes of economic news few seconds after it has taken place and if you do not fancy that , you can go to news site where you will see the outcome of economic news release almost immediately it takes place. You must have learned about fundamental analysis because it is not something you can just jump into without knowledge

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by bendang View Post
    i think you don't must to watch news on mt4 platform, because each broker is different in displaying news. Only big news at economic calender you must be aware. Like interest rate, gdp, cpi and dont forget about monetary policy made by the central bank.
    Well thanks for the information I had no problem with it because I personally spend time with economic news websites and I think they are enough to check the impact of news, what news are coming next week, day or month all information can be gained from the economic calender and now days its easy to check them with the help of Forex Economic calender websites.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I would prefer to read the news in economic calendar rather than in news menu in trading platform. Though of that, I never rely on fundamental analysis because it contains a lot of uncertainty, and it will birth confusion, which lead to hesitation. Sometime the news come up through our platform but for me, I just let it go and continue my trades using technical analysis. Seeing the news in economic calendar just to pay attention to the time release of the news, especially the high impact one.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    I am a long term trader and I pay less attention on fundamental news I am a technical trader you are saying right sir that following economic calender would be better than following the mt4 terminal news. High impact news is important for everyone and they come every month in forex, as a technical trader stop loss is very important for me because news can damage our whole account if proper risk management and stop loss are not there.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast