new found in mt4 platform - Page 26
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Trader
    News are too much important for a traders and we have a new news tab on meta trader 4 platform which is help us to get all news about this market. These news are really helpful for us to identify the market next possible movement and we are also got the analysis of some experienced traders with help of this new tab.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    News are too much important for a traders and we have a new news tab on meta trader 4 platform which is help us to get all news about this market. These news are really helpful for us to identify the market next possible movement and we are also got the analysis of some experienced traders with help of this new tab.
    Yes, news tabs is good thing for trader to mt4 terminal because we cannot need to open any website to learning about the news because when any time near then we can received notification about to understand it if we can understand properly then we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    Yes, news tabs is good thing for trader to mt4 terminal because we cannot need to open any website to learning about the news because when any time near then we can received notification about to understand it if we can understand properly then we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market.
    Yes dear, this is really a big facility by roboforex metatrader 4 terminal that we have no need to visit any website from browser we have need to just go to our news tab and check latest news about financial markets. News facility is not provided by every broker roboforex is one of them who provide facility in metatrader 4.

Metatrader4 terminal is a good one to make use, there are a lot of features available in metatrader4 terminal that will makes our trading be more successful. Is obvious that some traders don't have a good source of trading the news, there are some news that are highly volatile of which needs to be analysis properly before trading the market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Metatrader4 terminal is a good one to make use, there are a lot of features available in metatrader4 terminal that will makes our trading be more successful. Is obvious that some traders don't have a good source of trading the news, there are some news that are highly volatile of which needs to be analysis properly before trading the market.
    Now these days forex team upgrade it and added many trading tool or function for it however we can easily trade and make good profit from it. News tabs is new thing is mt4 terminal because most of trader use many website to understand news and make news strategy for our trading business. So it is good thing in our mt4 terminal

I once saw a indicator that shows news effect in chart in realtime, but I do ont have those indicator so I can't provide you that but I thikn if you can search for that in internet then you will found it. News is so important for market impact so you have to keep focus on big news.

Banned
    Now these days news tabs and some trading indicator new added in mt4 terminal however we can better to better to make our trading strategy and get good profit from it in the forex market. Without it anything is not good here but news tabs is best ting tp get successfully trade in the forex market.

Does the mt4 news platform actually relay information that is instrumental to profitable trading.
    Can this news be relied upon, are they current and do they have impact on the prices of currency pairs?
    These are the questions that I'm yet to gat substantial answers to.
    Until I do, I think simple market analysis is enough for me.
    Although once in a while I listen to the news but don't defend on it for trading.

This is really important tab on meta trader 4 platform and when I join this business then this tab is already available on the mt4 platform. News are help us to know the volatility of this market and we will get some good trading signals that are help traders to understand the market trend well and traders success will become possible.

Trader
    News tab is very important part of meta trader 4 platform because this tab is update us about the news of forex market and we will not nee to use any website for know about the forex news. These tabs are help us to find the all latest news that are help us to know the volatility of forex market and help traders to earn money from this market.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast