new found in mt4 platform - Page 25
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Banned
    Mt4 is a great trading tool a lot of features of trading is available in this terminal including the news tab we can read forex related news directly from the terminal itself which make it very easy to trade news cause there are daily news provided in this terminal that can be very helpful in our trading, the news tab is a new feature and its very helpful for those who are interested in news trading.

Trader
    News are very important part of forex business and without it no one trader is get success on forex market which is reason now news tab is available on the meta trader 4 platform and we ca use it for know the current news events and analysis of market. We can find every thing on this tab which is related to our trading and if we are focus on it then we will definitely make good profit from our trades.

Banned
    well basically this platform have lot features because of that it is still popular on forex trading,they have this news tab so you can better understand the latest updates and features available and also news about the forex market and other news so you have no need of other sources they give you direct updates and news

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well basically this platform have lot features because of that it is still popular on forex trading,they have this news tab so you can better understand the latest updates and features available and also news about the forex market and other news so you have no need of other sources they give you direct updates and news
    Of course, lot of feature available in this terminal and we can use it to make good trading strategy for our trade however we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. Now these days news tabs and some costume indicator new in mt4 terminal. Without these thing i have not see any thing from this terminal.

Banned
    I have use mt4 terminal after four year ago and i have not see any news thing in it. Sometime ago forex team changing it and added some trading tool or news tabs in it. However we cannot open or register any website to see news for our trade. I think this changing is good for our forex business and many trader like and prefer these thing for our trading strategy.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    I have use mt4 terminal after four year ago and i have not see any news thing in it. Sometime ago forex team changing it and added some trading tool or news tabs in it. However we cannot open or register any website to see news for our trade. I think this changing is good for our forex business and many trader like and prefer these thing for our trading strategy.
    No, it is not main reason you have use it 4 year ago i think in this thread we can only talking about the new thing in this terminal and i think i cannot found any thing in this terminal without news tabs and i think news tabs is not important for our trading business we can need more then trading tool for our trade however we can get successfully trade and make good profit.

You can find the news release in the "news" menu in your MT4, I have never used this feature to monitor news, I only see the economic calendar provided by one website out there. Maybe you can check news from MT4 easily through the "news" menu if you really need the latest updates related to fundamental news, I think this will be effective for you beside checking calendar economic.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    I know that many newbie now join this work and he cannot more then about it. So i advise him if he can learning about the forex learning and practice for trading in demo account then we can easily start our trade in any way and make good earning in the forex market. Without learning he cannot properly trade and cannot make good profit in the forex market.
    Yes, you good bro most of newbie cannot learning about the forex market and he can always start our trade without learning and cannot make trading strategy for our trading business and in this way he can only make some profit from our trade. Now these days news tabs is new thing found in mt4 trading terminal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    News are very important part of forex business and without it no one trader is get success on forex market which is reason now news tab is available on the meta trader 4 platform and we ca use it for know the current news events and analysis of market. We can find every thing on this tab which is related to our trading and if we are focus on it then we will definitely make good profit from our trades.
    Of course, news tabs is very good thing found in mt4 terminal and most of trader like this tabs because at this time he cannot need to open any site to see the news and make news strategy. In mt4 terminal we can easily see and understand news and make good news trading for our trade and get good profit.

I know two ways you can get news directly on the trading platform
    The first method is to use MetaTrader 5(similar to mt4)
    The second method is to use one of the known indicators(like FFC) that provide you with a feed of economic news and give you alerts before they are released
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast