new found in mt4 platform - Page 24
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Trader
    the news in the meta trader is not important because not all of them are worth to watch and so i do not pay attention to it and only see the news from the calendar and so this is better because the calendar gives the important news that we want to watch that has an effect on the market that differ in its degree from one news to another.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the news in the meta trader is not important because not all of them are worth to watch and so i do not pay attention to it and only see the news from the calendar and so this is better because the calendar gives the important news that we want to watch that has an effect on the market that differ in its degree from one news to another.
    we can make it as consideration to analyze the market and although calendar economic is the best way to get the news schedule and information. and so sometimes check this features to compare with my own analysis. and sometimes we see the news does not give the impact to the market and it is caused by news categories whether low medium or high impact

I don't pay more attention to news on the terminal because most of time don't worth my time beside am not using any news strategy to trade so the news are not important to me and even if I want to make use of news data there are so many places where I can get reliable news data to trade with, those news on the terminal are not worth my time.

Trader
    Meta traders 4 platform is very important for traders and its true now the news tab is available in the meta trader 4 platform and this news tab is very helpful for traders because we are get the all type of news on our platform and these news are help us to understand this market. W will also get the signals and analysis of expert on this tab which are also important part of our trading.

Banned
    When i have first time use mt4 terminal in our trade then any thing is new found it but now without news tabs i have any thing new in laptop mt4 terminal. But this one thing is very useful or famous for our trading business because if we can understand news releasing then we can make good trading strategy for our trade and get good earning from this way.

Banned
    Sir, I think I realize what you need, yet when you depend on news exchanging, don't depend on the mt4 to get the best execution or updates on the news exchanging. It is better for you to utilize the outside source and destinations for this one. You will be savvy about the perusing and you will put your exchanges on the mt4 exchanging stage subsequently.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    Meta traders 4 platform is very important for traders and its true now the news tab is available in the meta trader 4 platform and this news tab is very helpful for traders because we are get the all type of news on our platform and these news are help us to understand this market. W will also get the signals and analysis of expert on this tab which are also important part of our trading.
    You are right bro this trading terminal is very best or good for our trading business because it is best and easily from all trading terminal and if we can use this terminal from one otwo year then we can understand its all trading best or bad tool and use it in our trade and make profit or loss. Without news tabs any thing is new in mt4 terminal.

Banned
    I join this business recently and when I join then this tab is available on the meta trader platform. I never use it because I do not like news time trading but I concentrate on news data because we must focus on forex market news of we want to earn profit and must avoid trading at that risky time. These news are help us to identify the market next possible movement.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    I join this business recently and when I join then this tab is available on the meta trader platform. I never use it because I do not like news time trading but I concentrate on news data because we must focus on forex market news of we want to earn profit and must avoid trading at that risky time. These news are help us to identify the market next possible movement.
    that is an interesting statements where youbdo not use news for trading but you pay attention for news data. and as we know if we understans with news and so we get more chances to make profit as good as we can or maybe jusy avoid the news with big impact ? i do agree with news then we can try to make approaches with see the possibility which will released

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    I know that many newbie now join this work and he cannot more then about it. So i advise him if he can learning about the forex learning and practice for trading in demo account then we can easily start our trade in any way and make good earning in the forex market. Without learning he cannot properly trade and cannot make good profit in the forex market.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast