new found in mt4 platform - Page 23
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Banned
    News are great means for trading forex if you are a fundamental trader, there are many sources where the fundamental trader look for news and not the tab find on mt4 because most of those news have no much impact on the market the fundamental trader, follow the market news using reliable websites.

Mt4 is a good trading platform that provide us all we need to no about the forex market, the new tab is available so that we can no what is happening around us without visiting any website this is a good option for all forex traders because they can find various important news concerning the market right in their mt4 platform.

Trader
    because not all news will give impact in the market and so we need to know their characteristic and what news categories. also at the same time actually there are many news is released and also some policies too and so the market has volatile before continue the position to follow the strong ones. so here is the experiences which should be known well and consider by traders

Banned
    News articles are now provided directly in mt4 now this days even without website we can get to read different economy news concerning the forex market that will be useful in our trading, the news tab is very good but most time I do not make use of it as I normal use the news calendar for latest news that will impact the market, but still it's a wonderful idea from the meta quote company.

Yeah, it is a great opportunity that news are being provided in the mt4 and this has stop the stress of going through a lot of websites to get the news and be updated by the current economic news. However traders should not only depends on this news that are mt4, traders should also get news from other sources to confirm how accurate the news could be. When you thought of trading with the news that are being provided in the mt4, also have a good analysis of the market.

Trader
    Meta trader 4 platform is very important for traders and its help traders to know better this market and news tab is already available on this trading platform and I also check it on daily basis because we found there many good trading signals, analysis of market and news events detail which is help traders to earn money on their trades.

Banned
    Mt4 is a great trading platform for trading that have all the functions we need for a successful trading, the new tab is a new development that was added for years back and it's a very good option for traders the meta trader 4 terminal is good and probably one of the best trading terminal to use in the forex market i love this terminal and so as many other traders.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Mt4 is a great trading platform for trading that have all the functions we need for a successful trading, the new tab is a new development that was added for years back and it's a very good option for traders the meta trader 4 terminal is good and probably one of the best trading terminal to use in the forex market i love this terminal and so as many other traders.
    Yes of course, new tabs or news tabs is very good thing for trader because in this trader cannot see any other site for news trading. Because now these days market cannot properly moving because after sometime any news release and market fast moving to up or down and we cannot make good trading strategy and cannot good earning from our trade but sometime we can get good earning and recover all backup profit.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    There is no doubt that mt4 trading platform is the best trading platform in the market, it can help traders to fix everything they want to be fixed, and its analysis is very good and accurate. I also love the way the developer is adding new features and adjustments to the trading platform, this is the platform i think that is receiving more upgrade than other trading platforms.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    There is no doubt that mt4 trading platform is the best trading platform in the market, it can help traders to fix everything they want to be fixed, and its analysis is very good and accurate. I also love the way the developer is adding new features and adjustments to the trading platform, this is the platform i think that is receiving more upgrade than other trading platforms.
    I think you are right because it is best for our trading terminal because its developer is very sharp minder and he can always try to make good trading tool for our trading business however we can easily start our trade and make good profit in the forex market. Mostly i have start our trade in news time because it is very lucky way for my trade.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast