new found in mt4 platform - Page 17
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Yes, it is true that there are several that you may intend to get when you install mt4 trading terminal in your mobile, well nothing seems to me useless but I think if you think of more focusing on news then you should consider news calendar, I believe that in news calendar you would get the accurate news you want in there, to me I don't look up to news in trading terminal.

You can find some news in you terminal on mobile and computer but I will advice you not to pay much attention to those news or signal because they are not that reliable if you want to become successful in trading forex you need to learn how to analyze the market yourself if you are good in analyzing the market yourself you can make use of the news calendar itself because news there are more reliable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    You can find some news in you terminal on mobile and computer but I will advice you not to pay much attention to those news or signal because they are not that reliable if you want to become successful in trading forex you need to learn how to analyze the market yourself if you are good in analyzing the market yourself you can make use of the news calendar itself because news there are more reliable.
    Yes, you are right because every week or month forex team update our mt4 terminal and added some function, tool and costume indicator for our trade then we can more good or bad trading for making profit or loss. Because loss is a part of every business. If sometime we can make good profit then on the side sometime we can loss some money in the forex market.

News trading is not that easy to do with but traders that have a good knowledge and skills about forex market succeed in trading news market, as a newbie trader I don't think it will be easier for to trade news market from the news you got from mt4 platform or economic calendar of course is a market that is highly volatile, well we have what is good for us either mt4 platform news will make you succeed in news market then you should continue with that approach.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    News trading is not that easy to do with but traders that have a good knowledge and skills about forex market succeed in trading news market, as a newbie trader I don't think it will be easier for to trade news market from the news you got from mt4 platform or economic calendar of course is a market that is highly volatile, well we have what is good for us either mt4 platform news will make you succeed in news market then you should continue with that approach.
    Yes, news trading is very risky for our trading business but if we can forst understand forex learning and our trading experience is good then we can understand next market moving and make news strategy for our trade. Because in news time without strategy we cannot properly trade and cannot make profit in the forex market.

Trader
    Meta trader 4 have already this news tab and I always us this tab in my trading and its very useful for me and help me to get high profit from this market because news are always impact on this market and its movement. If we are update from these news then we can make easily high profit from this market every time we are enter in its trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    Meta trader 4 have already this news tab and I always us this tab in my trading and its very useful for me and help me to get high profit from this market because news are always impact on this market and its movement. If we are update from these news then we can make easily high profit from this market every time we are enter in its trading.
    Yes, mt4 terminal is new tab and now many new thing available in this platform lets now if we can see and understand news trading, our mail and other many thing. But if we can use our smart phone mt4 terminal then we cannot follow and see new thing because some thing cannot upgrade and add in smart phone mt4 terminal.

News trading is very tough therefore we need a reliable means to get our news in order for us to make better and accurate decision, there are good websites that we can get the right and latest news we do not need those news find on mt4 because I do not think those news are that accurate we need accurate news that is why we need to make use of websites.

Trader
    the news in the platform are many and many of them are not important and so this makes me confused about them so i do not watch them and look for the important news in calendars that give us the more important news that can affect on the market and so i wait these news to see its effect on the market when release andthen take the decision of trading.

Banned
    Well, i think any think cannot found in mt4 terminal without news trading. But 95% trader cannot like news trading in our trading business because he can understand news trading is risky but very dangerous for our trading business. So Most of trader cannot set our trade news time. But those trader set our trade news time he understand news trading is profitable trading for our trading business.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast