new found in mt4 platform
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: new found in mt4 platform

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8

new found in mt4 platform

hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by hossain81 View Post
    hello to all member .Does any one of you know how to wacth to the news that in the platform. Sometime the news coming out with no impact showing. do you need to realy to the news or just realy to the news found in economic calenders .
    I don't pay attention to the news menu in the meta trader platform. And also I don't check calender economi. I just trade by technical analysis. I still focus in learning and using technical analysis. I really confused when I check news menu in meta trader platform. There are a lot of low impact news and there is no effect to the market. Im not a short term trader so I just be careful to the news which give long term impact.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Sir, I think I know what you want, but when you rely on news trading, do not rely on the mt4 to get the best performance or updates on the news trading. It is better for you to use the external source and sites for this one. You will be smart about the reading and you will place your trades on the mt4 trading platform afterwards.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah that's true that's why I not check meta trader 4 terminal for news, sorry to say but we can't post about any third party resources information in this forum, like forex news web sites. I think thread creator sir you should check about that on Google search engine from there you will able to get many good forex websites.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah that's true that's why I not check meta trader 4 terminal for news, sorry to say but we can't post about any third party resources information in this forum, like forex news web sites. I think thread creator sir you should check about that on Google search engine from there you will able to get many good forex websites.
    That's true third party website information can't be shared in this forum. But yes Google is a good search engine from where we can get all the information that we need about forex or fundamental news. Personally my trading style depend much on trending and technical trading system. I think only a few trader's use mt4 terminal to check the news most of trader's follow the economic calender's on websites.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the calendar and news as those to gives of chance as trader to works of more concerning the returns of the release by the financial office those helps as gaining of supports with the better accuracy on referring decision to work with the order creation with the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I think that the news which comes in the mt4 can be shallowness and most of time have not any impact to the market . and after all we have to think of the ways in which the market can move . so these ways for the trading will be more easy when we follow the economic calendar at all .there we can see the strong and the slow effect on the market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    That's true third party website information can't be shared in this forum. But yes Google is a good search engine from where we can get all the information that we need about forex or fundamental news. Personally my trading style depend much on trending and technical trading system. I think only a few trader's use mt4 terminal to check the news most of trader's follow the economic calender's on websites.
    That's why mate I am silent too, there are many good websites but members have no permission to discuss about them. But its not very difficult to check about them, trader's can visit to online search engine can search forex news web sites. I never used the function of news on mt4 terminal because most of all my friends are using economic calender's and its one of the easy process to check news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    there are many good website but members have no permission to discuss about them. But its not very difficult to check about therm, trader"s can visit to online search engine can search forex news web sites, I never used thre function of news on mt4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    there are some indicators that alert about news. and also there are many website that tells about and also forecast and analysis on news. i think its batter to see news on online economy calendars.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast