Spread Calculator Indicator - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Spread Calculator Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139

Spread Calculator Indicator

Spread Calculator Indicator

This indicator is very simple to use. Its showing exact information about the real spread of any currency pair on your chart. I am using this indicator in Robo Forex MT4 terminal and it's automatically collecting the current spread of the market. Now I am not opening mt4 pop up prices to check the spread. Check screenshot:

Attachment 12277

I am sharing this indicator with you. Please post your comments and feedback about this indicator after the use of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    for beginners to trade naked if not having good financial management will be very dangerous from various facets of trading. this is because if we do not have perfect management will be very dangerous if doing trading without any preparation that can make ourselves more able to play trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This indicator is very easily to use.it help us to check the market spread that you choose right side and you are right.there are many different indicator that give good information about the trade but this trader is easy to modify .This indicator is very simple.I like this indicator so much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the indicator is good for the traders that want to find the spread of each pair and so he will determine the low and high spreads and then he can calculate the target and stop loss of the pairs he trade with according the spread of the pairs, the trader can be able to use the indicator or not and this depends on his trading preference mostly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There is such spread indicator but I do not use it because I have a few other useful indicators and I can not install many indicators because I will not see the chart. I consider that this indicator is less useful than others. Traders do not have to install many idicators into their MT4 but they must use only the best few indicators that really help.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    spread calculator can let the trader to know the spread of each pair and so he will not take long time to determine it and so he can decide to trade with it or not and will know the pairs of small and big spread, the trader should be able to trade with low spread pairs to make more money and decrease the risk always and make safe trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    For me spread does not matter. If I get an entry opportunity then I enter randomly without caring about the spread, what will happen? I will have to compromise on 2 or 3 pips? it does not affect my profit ratio. I consider it as the trade fee I paid. If you have a good winning strategy with good money management then getting successful is the not a big deal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    For me spread does not matter. If I get an entry opportunity then I enter randomly without caring about the spread, what will happen? I will have to compromise on 2 or 3 pips? it does not affect my profit ratio. I consider it as the trade fee I paid. If you have a good winning strategy with good money management then getting successful is the not a big deal.
    With Roboforex we dont need to much bother about spreads because with all pairs the spreads are low, we better bother about our quality of trading. With good strategy and management the end result will always be good and that is the main thing. Forex is not a simple work. We know that for being successful in here, we need to learn it properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Having a beautiful indicator like this to check out our spread will be a wonderful idea because there are so many times that we run into some error making the right spread , and sometimes we do not discover this until we have entered into the market only to see that we have applied the wrong spread. I am sure that with the use and assistance of this indicator, such errors will be overcome.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    spread calculator will help the trader to take a suitable decision about choosing of the suitable lot size according to the spread of the pairs and so he may trade with higher lot size with the pairs of small lot size, the trader should always try to choose the suitable pairs for him of the low spread and also try to trade with low risk to save his money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    The spread calculator software or indicator makes us understand whether whether we should trade a particular currency pair or not and everything depends on the strategy we are trading, there are brokers we have very high spreads in their cross pairs, meaning we can only trade the major pairs which is why we need this calculator indicator to determine which pairs to avoid.

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819