Spread Calculator Indicator
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 169

Thread: Spread Calculator Indicator

  1. #1
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,071
    Promo (¢)
    1,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139

    Spread Calculator Indicator

    Spread Calculator Indicator

    This indicator is very simple to use. Its showing exact information about the real spread of any currency pair on your chart. I am using this indicator in Robo Forex MT4 terminal and it's automatically collecting the current spread of the market. Now I am not opening mt4 pop up prices to check the spread. Check screenshot:

    Spread Calculator.JPG


    I am sharing this indicator with you. Please post your comments and feedback about this indicator after the use of this indicator.
    Attached Files Attached Files

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's wonderful, I am not using this type of indicator yet and using pop up price to check the spread size on my currency pair charts. I am very thankful to you that for this. I have just downloaded your indicator and its working nicely on my forex trading charts. Now I will also not open any pop prices to check the spread. Thanks a lot once again shambca7 for this.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Rookie rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,557
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Spread Calculator Indicator

    This indicator is very simple to use. Its showing exact information about the real spread of any currency pair on your chart. I am using this indicator in Robo Forex MT4 terminal and it's automatically collecting the current spread of the market. Now I am not opening mt4 pop up prices to check the spread. Check screenshot:

    Spread Calculator.JPG


    I am sharing this indicator with you. Please post your comments and feedback about this indicator after the use of this indicator.
    I think this indicator very useful for scalpers who use floating spread trading accounts,

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  4. #4
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,071
    Promo (¢)
    1,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I think this indicator very useful for scalpers who use floating spread trading accounts,
    Oh yeah mate, its a very good indicator for scalpers, most of scalpers want to do trade with very low spread broker they can check about the currency pair spread by its use and can choose a wise broker for their trading. Long term trader's can manage big spread but for short term trader's its very important to choose a good currency pair with less spread.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I think this indicator very useful for scalpers who use floating spread trading accounts,
    I have being wondering the way this price of program could be useful, and I see that you are very right. Most especially the new traders that doe snot know the meaning of spread at first. It has happened to me before, I entered the huge spread market of 12pips when I was newbie before I know the true meaning of spread. So it happens. Also, the scalper could make a quick judge of the spread with this.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,066
    Promo (¢)
    1,672
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I think that the spread is very known and very clear . also it is very easy to calculate . or example if we wanted to know the totall amount of the spread we are to pay of our trade we may look at the spread of the screen and multiply it of the general amount of the lot size we are to open[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]I think that the spread is very known and very clear . also it is very easy to calculate . or example if we wanted to know the totall amount of the spread we are to pay of our trade we may look at the spread of the screen and multiply it of the general amount of the lot size we are to open[/lang]
    Obviously its very easy to check that but you know there are many new trader's who don't have any idea about this so for them this indicator can help to check about the broker spread. If you will try to check spread manually then it will take couple of seconds but by using this indicator we can check that in one second only. So less wastage of time

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,071
    Promo (¢)
    1,110
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Obviously its very easy to check that but you know there are many new trader's who don't have any idea about this so for them this indicator can help to check about the broker spread. If you will try to check spread manually then it will take couple of seconds but by using this indicator we can check that in one second only. So less wastage of time
    Its very helpful to check the market spread and you are right sir, There is no need to check any pop up price list just add this indicator to your meta trader software. There are many other indicator's from where you can get a good information about the currency pairs spread but its one of the simple indicator to use. I like this indicator also very much

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Obviously its very easy to check that but you know there are many new trader's who don't have any idea about this so for them this indicator can help to check about the broker spread. If you will try to check spread manually then it will take couple of seconds but by using this indicator we can check that in one second only. So less wastage of time
    Well, the ignorance of them is not what we will use in judging this piece of work, it is all about awareness. Even if a trader is not aware, he might not know that there are good indicators among the default indicators. That is why the awareness is very crucial in learning of any trader. That is why it is good to ask nad search to know what to use and how to use.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There is absolutely almost no effect of this in trading, but it can still help traders that want to know their spread directly on the mt4 trading platform. But if it is on the mobile sites, it is not useful because in the advance view mode of mobile sites, the spread are always displayed at the side side of the quotes, this is not a thing you need any further tool for.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •